Report NEP-CDM-2003-06-16This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roine, Jesper, 2003. "Downsian competition in the absence of a Condorcet winner," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 528, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Giovanni Immordino & Marco Pagano, 2003. "Legal Standards, Enforcement and Corruption," CSEF Working Papers 98, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Oct 2009.
- Lombardelli, Clare & James Proudman & James Talbot, 2003. "Committees versus individuals: an experimental analysis of monetary policy decision-making," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 142, Royal Economic Society.
- Stephan Meier & Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Do Business Students make Good Citizens?," IEW - Working Papers 148, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Alberto Alesina & Guido Tabellini, 2003. "Bureaucrats or Politicians?," Working Papers 238, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Roine, Jesper, 2003. "Voting over tax schedules in the presence of tax avoidance," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 529, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Brian Knight, 2003. "Parochial Interests and the Centralized Provision of Local Public Goods: Evidence from Congressional Voting on Transportation Projects," NBER Working Papers 9748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter H. Lindert, 2003. "Voice and Growth: Was Churchill Right?," NBER Working Papers 9749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Chilosi, 2003. "Coordination, Cooperation, And The Extended Coasean Approach To Economic Policy," Public Economics 0306003, EconWPA, revised 09 Sep 2003.