Coordination of Public Policies through Strategic Planning Instruments: Romania Case study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Chilosi, 2003. "Coordination, Cooperation, And The Extended Coasean Approach To Economic Policy," Public Economics 0306003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Sep 2003.
- Matei, Lucica, 2007. "Globalization and Public Policies. Transnational Actors' Involvement," Apas Papers 18, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Ani & Dogaru, Tatiana-Camelia, 2011. "Instruments of policy analysis. the impact assessment development by public authorities in Romania. Case study," MPRA Paper 31471, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2011.
- Lucica Matei, 2008. "Representing the Local Interests in Governmental Policy Making. The Romanian Experiment," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 8(8(525)), pages 43-62, August.
- Antti Pelkonen & Tuula Teräväinen & Suvi-Tuuli Waltari, 2008. "Assessing policy coordination capacity: Higher education, science, and technology policies in Finland," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(4), pages 241-252, May.
- Dietmar Braun, 2008. "Organising the political coordination of knowledge and innovation policies," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(4), pages 227-239, May.
More about this item
Keywordspublic policymaking; strategic planning; policy instruments;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:53674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.