Coordination of Public Policies through Strategic Planning Instruments: Romania Case study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Chilosi, 2003. "Coordination, Cooperation, And The Extended Coasean Approach To Economic Policy," Public Economics 0306003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Sep 2003.
- Matei, Lucica, 2007. "Globalization and Public Policies. Transnational Actors' Involvement," Apas Papers 18, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Ani & Dogaru, Tatiana-Camelia, 2011. "Instruments of policy analysis. the impact assessment development by public authorities in Romania. Case study," MPRA Paper 31471, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2011.
- Lucica Matei, 2008. "Representing the Local Interests in Governmental Policy Making. The Romanian Experiment," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 8(8(525)), pages 43-62, August.
- Antti Pelkonen & Tuula Teräväinen & Suvi-Tuuli Waltari, 2008. "Assessing policy coordination capacity: Higher education, science, and technology policies in Finland," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(4), pages 241-252, May.
- Dietmar Braun, 2008. "Organising the political coordination of knowledge and innovation policies," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(4), pages 227-239, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Henderson, Dylan & Roche, Neil, 2018. "From consensus to conflict in the regional policy mix for broadband deployment: examining the role of informal coordination," 29th European Regional ITS Conference, Trento 2018 184944, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Tatiana-Camelia DOGARU, 2014. "Contracting Out The Pensions System In Romania," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(1), pages 91-102, May.
- Dylan Henderson & Neil Roche, 2020. "Examining the policy mix for broadband deployment in Wales: The role of informal coordination in the last mile," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 35(1), pages 48-67, February.
- Dogaru, Tatiana Camelia, 2016. "Examining public Policy in Romania: is it transparent and legitimated?," MPRA Paper 75998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shin, Jung Cheol & Li, Xin & Byun, Bo-Kyung & Nam, Inhye, 2020. "Building a coordination system of HRD, research and industry for knowledge and technology-driven economic development in South Asia," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Elvira Uyarra & Jens Sörvik & Inger Midtkandal, 2014. "Inter-regional Collaboration in Research and Innovation Strategies for Smart Specialisation (RIS3). S3 Working Paper Series no 6/2014," JRC Research Reports JRC91963, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Xiaoke Zhang, 2022. "Understanding innovation policy governance: A disaggregated approach," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 39(3), pages 303-329, May.
- Marc Dijk & Eric Iversen & Antje Klitkou & René Kemp & Simon Bolwig & Mads Borup & Peter Møllgaard, 2020. "Forks in the Road to E-Mobility: An Evaluation of Instrument Interaction in National Policy Mixes in Northwest Europe," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(2), pages 1-20, January.
- Chung, Chao-chen, 2013. "Government, policy-making and the development of innovation system: The cases of Taiwanese pharmaceutical biotechnology policies (2000–2008)," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 1053-1071.
- António Brandão Moniz, 2011. "From the Lisbon strategy to EU2020: illusion or progress for european economies?," IET Working Papers Series 01/2011, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Witjes, Sjors & Lozano, Rodrigo, 2016. "Towards a more Circular Economy: Proposing a framework linking sustainable public procurement and sustainable business models," Resources, Conservation & Recycling, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 37-44.
- Löschner, Lukas & Nordbeck, Ralf, 2020. "Switzerland’s transition from flood defence to flood-adapted land use–A policy coordination perspective," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C).
- Lozano, Rodrigo & Carpenter, Angela & Satric, Vojislavka, 2013. "Fostering green chemistry through a collaborative business model: A Chemical Leasing case study from Serbia," Resources, Conservation & Recycling, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 136-144.
- Kidjie Saguin & Michael Howlett, 2022. "Enhancing Policy Capacity for Better Policy Integration: Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals in a Post COVID-19 World," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(18), pages 1-13, September.
- Jan Fagerberg & Gernot Hutschenreiter, 2020.
"Coping with Societal Challenges: Lessons for Innovation Policy Governance,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 279-305, June.
- Jan Fagerberg & Gernot Hutschenreiter, 2019. "Coping with societal challenges: Lessons for innovation policy governance," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20191220, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Tilmann Rave & Ursula Triebswetter & Johann Wackerbauer, 2013.
"Koordination von Innovations-, Energie- und Umweltpolitik,"
ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 61.
- Rave, Tilmann & Triebswetter, Ursula & Wackerbauer, Johann, 2013. "Koordination von Innovations-, Energie- und Umweltpolitik," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 10-2013, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Ishani Mukherjee & M. Kerem Coban & Azad Singh Bali, 2021. "Policy capacities and effective policy design: a review," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 54(2), pages 243-268, June.
- James R. Wilson & Mari Jose Aranguren & Mikel Navarro, 2015. "From Plan to Process: Exploring the Leadership Implications of RIS3," Working Papers 2015R01, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Emmanuel Muller & Andrea Zenker & Miriam Hufnagl & Jean-Alain HÃ©raud & Esther Schnabl & Teemu Makkonen & Henning Kroll, 2017. "Smart specialisation strategies and cross-border integration of regional innovation systems: Policy dynamics and challenges for the Upper Rhine," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 35(4), pages 684-702, June.
- Lily Kiminami & Shinichi Furuzawa & Akira Kiminami, 2021. "Rice policies for long-tail market-creating innovations: empirical study on consumers’ cognition and behavior in Japan," Asia-Pacific Journal of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 909-931, October.
More about this item
Keywordspublic policymaking; strategic planning; policy instruments;
All these keywords.
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:53674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.