From Plan to Process: Exploring the Leadership Implications of RIS3
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello, 2013. "Regional Innovation Patterns and the EU Regional Policy Reform: Toward Smart Innovation Policies," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 355-389, June.
- Edurne Magro & Mikel Navarro & Jon Mikel Zabala-Iturriagagoitia, 2014. "Coordination-Mix: The Hidden Face of STI Policy," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 31(5), pages 367-389, September.
- David Bailey & Lisa De Propris & Roger Sugden & James Wilson, 2006. "Public Policy for Economic Competitiveness: An Analytical Framework and a Research Agenda," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 555-572.
- Roger Sugden & James R. Wilson, 2002. "Economic Development in the Shadow of the Consensus: A Strategic Decision-Making Approach," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 111-134, December.
- Mikel Navarro & Juan José Gibaja & Susana Franco & Asier Murciego & Carlo Gianelle & Alexander Kleibrink & Fatime Barbara Hegyi, 2014. "Regional benchmarking in the smart specialisation process: Identification of reference regions based on structural similarity," JRC Working Papers JRC89819, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Diego Martínez-López & Manuel Palazuelos-Martínez, 2014. "Breaking with the past in smart specialisation: A new model of selection of business stakeholders within the entrepreneurial process of discovery," Working Papers. Collection B: Regional and sectoral economics 1401, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Magro, Edurne & Wilson, James R., 2013. "Complex innovation policy systems: Towards an evaluation mix," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1647-1656.
- John Goddard & Louise Kempton & Paul Vallance, 2013. "Universities and Smart Specialisation: challenges, tensions and opportunities for the innovation strategies of european regions," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 83(02), pages 83-102.
- Kevin Morgan, 2013. "The regional state in the era of Smart Specialisation," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 83(02), pages 103-126.
- Dominique Foray, 2013. "The economic fundamentals of smart specialisation," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 83(02), pages 55-82.
- Dietmar Braun, 2008. "Organising the political coordination of knowledge and innovation policies," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(4), pages 227-239, May.
- Mari Jose Aranguren Querejeta & Cristina Iturrioz Landart & James R. Wilson, 2008. "Networks, Governance and Economic Development: An Introduction," Chapters,in: Networks, Governance and Economic Development, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mari José Aranguren & Xabier de la Maza & Mario Davide Parrilli & Ferran Vendrell-Herrero & James R. Wilson, 2014. "Nested Methodological Approaches for Cluster Policy Evaluation: An Application to the Basque Country," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(9), pages 1547-1562, September.
- Roger Sugden & Ping Wei & James R. Wilson, 2006. "Clusters, governance and the development of local economies: a framework for case studies," Chapters,in: Clusters and Globalisation, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ainhoa Arrona, 2017. "Can interpretive policy analysis contribute to a critical scholarship on regional innovation policy studies?," Working Papers 2017R01, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2015-11-01 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2015-11-01 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ivc:wpaper:2015r01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Asier Murciego). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ordeues.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.