Economic Development in the Shadow of the Consensus: A Strategic Decision-Making Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:copoec:v:31:y::i:1:p:91-102 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Ferri & Angelo Leogrande, 2015.
"Was the Crisis due to a shift from stakeholder to shareholder finance? Surveying the debate,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
108, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Carlo Borzaga & Silvia Sacchetti, 2015. "Why Social Enterprises Are Asking to Be Multi-stakeholder and Deliberative: An Explanation around the Costs of Exclusion," Euricse Working Papers 1575, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- J. Robert Branston & Roger Sugden & Pedro Valdez & James Wilson, 2006. "Generating Participation and Democracy: An Illustration from Electricity Reform in Mexico," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 47-68.
- Jesús María Valdaliso, 2015. "Pertenencia a clústeres y comportamiento competitivo de las empresas: un estudio de seis asociaciones-clúster en el País Vasco," Working Papers 2015R02, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Silvia Sacchetti & Colin Campbell, 2015. "Creating Space for Communities: Social Enterprise and the Bright Side of Social Capital," Journal of Entrepreneurial and Organizational Diversity, European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises, vol. 3(2), pages 32-48, February.
- James R. Wilson & Mari Jose Aranguren & Mikel Navarro, 2015. "From Plan to Process: Exploring the Leadership Implications of RIS3," Working Papers 2015R01, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Mari Jose Aranguren & James Karlsen & Miren Larrea & James R. Wilson, 2013. "The development of action research processes and their impacts on socio-economic development in the Basque Country," Chapters,in: Leadership and Cooperation in Academia, chapter 14, pages 216-233 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roger Sugden, 2013. "Space in an inferno? The organization of modern universities and the role of academics," Chapters,in: Leadership and Cooperation in Academia, chapter 4, pages 43-57 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:copoec:v:21:y:2002:i:1:p:111-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cpe .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .