Public Policy for Economic Competitiveness: An Analytical Framework and a Research Agenda
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giacomo Becattini & Marco Bellandi & Gabi Del Ottati & Fabio Sforzi, 2003. "From Industrial Districts to Local Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2884.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 2004. "In Defense of Globalization: It Has a Human Face," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 94(6), pages 9-20, November-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatyana Houbenova-Delissivkova, 2013. "Clusters in the regional sustainable development: approaches and policies for their implementation," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 3-30,31-57.
- Christos N. Pitelis & Pellumb Kelmendi, 2011. "European Industrial Policy: Perspectives, Trends and a Sustainability-focused New Framework," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume II, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pitelis, Christos & Kelmendi, Pellumb, 2009. "The political economy of European anti-trust and industrial policy," MPRA Paper 23941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesús María Valdaliso, 2015. "Pertenencia a clústeres y comportamiento competitivo de las empresas: un estudio de seis asociaciones-clúster en el País Vasco," Working Papers 2015R02, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- James R. Wilson & Mari Jose Aranguren & Mikel Navarro, 2015. "From Plan to Process: Exploring the Leadership Implications of RIS3," Working Papers 2015R01, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- repec:ine:journl:v:44:y:2017:i:53:p:45-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roger Sugden, 2013. "Space in an inferno? The organization of modern universities and the role of academics," Chapters,in: Leadership and Cooperation in Academia, chapter 4, pages 43-57 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic choice; governance; economic development; competitiveness; public policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:20:y:2006:i:5:p:555-572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .