Instruments of policy analysis. the impact assessment development by public authorities in Romania. Case study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oecd, 2001. "Improving Policy Instruments through Impact Assessment," SIGMA Papers 31, OECD Publishing.
- Matei, Lucica, 2006. "The Romanian Public Administration facing the Challenges of Integration into the European Union," MPRA Paper 20024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- Lucica Matei, 2009. "Romanian Public Management Reform. Theoretical and empirical studies. Volume 1 - Administration and Public Services," Economics Books, The Economica Publishing House, edition 1, volume 1, number 01.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matei, Ani & Dogaru, Tatiana-Camelia, 2012. "Coordination of Public Policies through Strategic Planning Instruments: Romania Case study," MPRA Paper 53674, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2014.
- Dogaru, Tatiana Camelia, 2016. "Examining public Policy in Romania: is it transparent and legitimated?," MPRA Paper 75998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic policy analysis; cost-benefit analysis; impact assessment; Romania;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .