Corporate Social Responsibility on the International Area.Present Developments in Romania and Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matei, Ani & Tuca, Mihaela, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility on the International Area. Present Developments in Romania and Bulgaria," Apas Papers 332, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2010. "Integrated Approach of the Citizen’s Role in Relation to the Public Services," MPRA Paper 22466, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 May 2010.
- Yadong Luo, 2006. "Political behavior, social responsibility, and perceived corruption: a structuration perspective," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(6), pages 747-766, November.
- Lucica Matei, 2009. "Romanian Public Management Reform. Theoretical and empirical studies. Volume 1 - Administration and Public Services," Economics Books, The Economica Publishing House, edition 1, volume 1, number 01.
- Bryan W Husted & David B Allen, 2006. "Corporate social responsibility in the multinational enterprise: strategic and institutional approaches," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(6), pages 838-849, November.
- Dinu, Teodora(ed) & Matei, Lucica(ed), 2010. "Regulation and Best Practices in Public and Nonprofit Marketing," Apas Papers 225, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Social Responsibility (CSR); Theory Development; Country report;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2011-04-23 (Marketing)
- NEP-TRA-2011-04-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .