Corporate Social Responsibility on the International Area.Present Developments in Romania and Bulgaria
Corporate Social Responsibility is no longer an object of novelty in literature or the business sector. The practices in this matter have became a new area of activity expansion and a new way that companies use to strengthen their image, consumer appreciation and even employees motivation. The present paper proposes an analyses of the literature, a comparative study and a summary of the international organizations view on the matter.
|Date of creation:||15 Mar 2011|
|Date of revision:||05 Apr 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2010. "Integrated Approach of the Citizen’s Role in Relation to the Public Services," MPRA Paper 22466, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 May 2010.
- Yadong Luo, 2006. "Political behavior, social responsibility, and perceived corruption: a structuration perspective," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(6), pages 747-766, November.
- Lucica Matei, 2009. "Romanian Public Management Reform. Theoretical and empirical studies. Volume 1 - Administration and Public Services," Economics Books, The Economica Publishing House, edition 1, volume 1, number 01.
- Bryan W Husted & David B Allen, 2006. "Corporate social responsibility in the multinational enterprise: strategic and institutional approaches," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(6), pages 838-849, November.
- Dinu, Teodora(ed) & Matei, Lucica(ed), 2010. "Regulation and Best Practices in Public and Nonprofit Marketing," Apas Papers 225, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.