Integrated Approach of the Citizen’s Role in Relation to the Public Services
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rom:campco:v:9:y:2013:i:1:p:161-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexandra IANCU, 2013. "Cleaning Public Service. Case Study," Proceedings of Administration and Public Management International Conference, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(1), pages 161-168, June.
- Luis Camilo Ortigueira-Sánchez, 2017. "Influencing factors on citizen safety perception: systems and broken windows theories," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 14(1), pages 95-111, March.
- Matei, Ani & Tuca, Mihaela, 2011.
"Corporate Social Responsibility on the International Area. Present Developments in Romania and Bulgaria,"
332, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Ani & Tuca, Mihaela, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility on the International Area.Present Developments in Romania and Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 30061, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Apr 2011.
More about this item
Keywordscitizen; customer; co-designer; co-producer; co-provider; co-evaluator;
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.