Integrated Approach of the Citizen’s Role in Relation to the Public Services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guido Tabellini, 2008. "Presidential Address Institutions and Culture," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 6(2-3), pages 255-294, 04-05.
- Ernst Fehr, 2009.
"On The Economics and Biology of Trust,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 7(2-3), pages 235-266, 04-05.
- Fehr, Ernst, 2008. "On the Economics and Biology of Trust," IZA Discussion Papers 3895, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ernst Fehr, 2009. "On the economics and biology of trust," IEW - Working Papers 399, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ernst Fehr, 2008. "On the Economics and Biology of Trust," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 154, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lelkes, Orsolya, 2006.
"Tasting freedom: Happiness, religion and economic transition,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 173-194, February.
- Orsolya Lelkes, 2002. "Tasting Freedom: Happiness, religion and economic transition," CASE Papers case59, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Goodwin, Paul, 2008. ",The Black Swan. The impact of the highly improbable .Nassim Nicholas Taleb and Allen Lane, Editors, Hardcover (2007) 366 pages, ISBN: 978-0713-99995-2, £20, Paperback, ISBN 978-0141-03459-1, £8.99," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 551-552.
- Gene Callahan, 2008. "Nassim Nicholas Taleb: The black swan: The impact of the highly improbable," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 21(4), pages 361-364, December.
- Avner Greif & Guido Tabellini, 2010.
"Cultural and Institutional Bifurcation: China and Europe Compared,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 135-140, May.
- Avner Greif & Guido Tabellini, 2009. "Cultural and Institutional Bifurcation: China and Europe Compared," Working Papers 357, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Greif, Avner & Tabellini, Guido, 2010. "Cultural and Institutional Bifurcation: China and Europe Compared," CEPR Discussion Papers 7648, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rom:campco:v:9:y:2013:i:1:p:161-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexandra IANCU, 2013. "Cleaning Public Service. Case Study," Proceedings of Administration and Public Management International Conference, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(1), pages 161-168, June.
- Luis Camilo Ortigueira-Sánchez, 2017. "Influencing factors on citizen safety perception: systems and broken windows theories," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 14(1), pages 95-111, March.
- Matei, Ani & Tuca, Mihaela, 2011.
"Corporate Social Responsibility on the International Area. Present Developments in Romania and Bulgaria,"
332, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Ani & Tuca, Mihaela, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility on the International Area.Present Developments in Romania and Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 30061, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Apr 2011.
More about this item
Keywordscitizen; customer; co-designer; co-producer; co-provider; co-evaluator;
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .