Corporate Social Responsibility on the International Area. Present Developments in Romania and Bulgaria
Corporate Social Responsibility is no longer an object of novelty in literature or the business sector. The practices in this matter have became a new area of activity expansion and a new way that companies use to strengthen their image, consumer appreciation and even employees motivation. The present paper proposes an analyses of the literature, a comparative study and a summary of the international organizations view on the matter.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 318.08.97|
Web page: http://www.apas.admpubl.snspa.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dinu, Teodora(ed) & Matei, Lucica(ed), 2010. "Regulation and Best Practices in Public and Nonprofit Marketing," Apas Papers 225, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Lucica Matei, 2009. "Romanian Public Management Reform. Theoretical and empirical studies. Volume 1 - Administration and Public Services," Economics Books, The Economica Publishing House, edition 1, volume 1, number 01, July-Dece.
- Bryan W Husted & David B Allen, 2006. "Corporate social responsibility in the multinational enterprise: strategic and institutional approaches," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(6), pages 838-849, November.
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2010. "Integrated Approach of the Citizen’s Role in Relation to the Public Services," MPRA Paper 22466, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 May 2010.
- Yadong Luo, 2006. "Political behavior, social responsibility, and perceived corruption: a structuration perspective," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(6), pages 747-766, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsu:apasro:332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ani Matei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.