Report NEP-MKT-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaston-Breton, Charlotte, 2011. "Consumer Preferences for 99-ending prices: the mediating role of price consciousness," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb110503, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Matei, Ani & Tuca, Mihaela, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility on the International Area.Present Developments in Romania and Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 30061, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Apr 2011.
- Toru Kikuchi & Ngo Van Long, 2011. "A Simple Model of Foreign Brand Penetration with Multi-Product Firms: Non-Monotone Responses to Trade Liberalization," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-40, CIRANO.
- Jonathan Pritchett & Jessica Hayes, 2011. "The Occupations of Slaves Sold in New Orleans: Missing Values, Cheap Talk, or Informative Advertising," Working Papers 1113, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- M. Belén Cobacho & Mariano Bosch, 2011. "Discrimination in second hand consumer markets: evidence from a field experiment," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:bsl:wpaper:01/11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore