The meaning of regulatory costs
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 32 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10657|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Doel,Hans van den & Velthoven,Ben van, 1993. "Democracy and Welfare Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521436373.
- Barzel,Yoram, 1997. "Economic Analysis of Property Rights," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521597135.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1997. "The Firm in Economic Theory: A Quiet Revolution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 426-29, May.
- Klaus E Meyer, 2001. "Institutions, Transaction Costs, and Entry Mode Choice in Eastern Europe," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 32(2), pages 357-367, June.
- Dahlman, Carl J, 1979. "The Problem of Externality," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 141-62, April.
- Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Transaction Costs and Tradeable Permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-148, September.
- Claudio M. Radaelli, 2004. "Getting to Grips with Quality in the Diffusion of Regulatory Impact Assessment in Europe," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 24(5), pages 271-276, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:341-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.