Regulatory Impact Assessment in the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wim Marneffe & Lode Vereeck, 2011. "The meaning of regulatory costs," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 341-356, December.
- Yin-Fang Zhang, 2010. "Towards Better Regulatory Governance?," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 873-891, November.
- Cesar Cordova-Novion & Stephane Jacobzone, 2011. "Strengthening the Institutional Setting for Regulatory Reform: The Experience from OECD Countries," OECD Working Papers on Public Governance 19, OECD Publishing.
- Stephane Jacobzone & Faye Steiner & Erika Lopez Ponton & Emmanuel Job, 2010. "Assessing the Impact of Regulatory Management Systems: Preliminary Statistical and Econometric Estimates," OECD Working Papers on Public Governance 17, OECD Publishing.
- Blind, Knut, 2012. "The influence of regulations on innovation: A quantitative assessment for OECD countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 391-400.
- Michael Gibbons & David Parker, 2012. "Impact assessments and better regulation: the role of the UK's Regulatory Policy Committee," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 257-264, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Polemis, Michael & Tselekounis, Markos, 2019. "Does deregulation drive innovation intensity? Lessons learned from the OECD telecommunications sector," MPRA Paper 92770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alaassar, Ahmad & Mention, Anne-Laure & Aas, Tor Helge, 2021. "Exploring a new incubation model for FinTechs: Regulatory sandboxes," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 103(C).
- Elvira Uyarra & Jens Sörvik & Inger Midtkandal, 2014. "Inter-regional Collaboration in Research and Innovation Strategies for Smart Specialisation (RIS3). S3 Working Paper Series no 6/2014," JRC Working Papers JRC91963, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Blind, Knut & Petersen, Sören S. & Riillo, Cesare A.F., 2017. "The impact of standards and regulation on innovation in uncertain markets," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 249-264.
- Chiara Franco & Fabio Pieri & Francesco Venturini, 2016.
"Product market regulation and innovation efficiency,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 299-315, June.
- Chiara Franco & Fabio Pieri & Francesco Venturini, 2013. "Product market regulation and innovation efficiency," Working Papers 1313, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Yanyang Yan & Zhichao Wu, 2020. "Regional innovation distribution and its dynamic evolution: Policy impact and spillover effect—Based on the perspective of innovation motivation," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(7), pages 1-29, July.
- Amable, Bruno & Ledezma, Ivan & Robin, Stéphane, 2016.
"Product market regulation, innovation, and productivity,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 2087-2104.
- Bruno Amable & Ivan Ledezma & Stéphane Robin, 2014. "Product market regulation, innovation and productivity," Post-Print halshs-00973947, HAL.
- Bruno Amable & Ivan Ledezma & Stéphane Robin, 2014. "Product market regulation, innovation and productivity," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14025, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bruno Amable & Ivan Ledezma & Stéphane Robin, 2014. "Product market regulation, innovation and productivity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00973947, HAL.
- Dewick, Paul & Maytorena-Sanchez, Eunice & Winch, Graham, 2019. "Regulation and regenerative eco-innovation: the case of extracted materials in the UK," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 38-51.
- Orcos, Raquel & Pérez-Aradros, Beatriz & Blind, Knut, 2018. "Why does the diffusion of environmental management standards differ across countries? The role of formal and informal institutions in the adoption of ISO 14001," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 850-861.
- Jakob Edler & Jan Fagerberg, 2017. "Innovation policy: what, why, and how," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 2-23.
- Rosella Levaggi & Paolo Pertile, 2020. "Which valued‐based price when patients are heterogeneous?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(8), pages 923-935, August.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Scarlato, Margherita, 2016. "Institutions, Innovation and Economic Growth in European Countries," MPRA Paper 72427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fang Wang & Xiaoyong Dai, 0. "Regulation and product innovation: the intermediate role of resource reallocation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-27.
- Molden, Lars Hovdan & Clausen, Tommy Hoyvarde, 2021. "Playing 3D chess, or how firms can thrive under complexity: The mediating role of innovation capabilities in the use of innovation input," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 1-13.
- Michaël Distelmans & Ilse Scheerlinck, 2021. "Institutional Strategies in the Ridesharing Economy: A Content Analysis Based on Uber’s Example," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(14), pages 1-25, July.
- Florez Ramos, Esmeralda & Blind, Knut, 2020. "Data portability effects on data-driven innovation of online platforms: Analyzing Spotify," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(9).
- Mitja Kovac & Salvini Datta & Rok Spruk, 2021. "Pharmaceutical Product Liability, Litigation Regimes, and the Propensity to Patent: An Empirical Firm-Level Investigation," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(2), pages 21582440211, April.
- Eunice Omolola Olaniyi & Marti ViirmÃ¤e, 2016. "The Economic Impact of Environmental Regulations on a Maritime Fuel Production Company," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 8(2).
- Ciriaci, Daria & Grassano, Nicola & Vezzani, Antonio, 2019. "Regulations and location choices of top R&D investors worldwide," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 29-42.
- MARSCHINSKI Robert & DE AMORES HERNANDEZ Antonio & AMOROSO Sara & BAUER Peter & CARDANI Roberta & CSEFALVAY Zoltan & GENTY Aurelien & GKOTSIS Petros & GREGORI Wildmer & GRASSANO Nicola & HERNANDEZ GUE, 2021. "EU competitiveness: recent trends, drivers, and links to economic policy: A Synthesis Report," JRC Working Papers JRC123232, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsCzech Republic; Government policy; Regulation; Regulatory impact assessment;
All these keywords.
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlefa:v:2012:y:2012:i:3:id:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Stanislav Vojir (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.