Buying Organic Food in France : Shopping Habits and Trust
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sirieix, Lucie & Schaer, Burkhard, 2005. "Buying Organic Food in France: Shopping Habits and Trust," 15th Congress, Campinas SP, Brazil, August 14-19, 2005 24265, International Farm Management Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zanoli, Raffaele & Naspetti, Simona, 2002. "Consumer motivations in the purchase of organic food. A means-end approach," MPRA Paper 32712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganic food; consumer behaviour; sales channel; trust;
- P - Economic Systems
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-01-01 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2006-01-01 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2006-01-01 (Marketing)
- NEP-SOC-2006-01-01 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0512010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .