Report NEP-CBE-2006-01-01This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard R. Nelson, 2005. "Bounded Rationality, Cognitive Maps, and Trial and Error Learning," LEM Papers Series 2005/28, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Olav Sorenson & Jan W. Rivkin & Lee Fleming, 2005. "Informational Complexity and the Flow of Knowledge across social boundaries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0511, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2005.
- Larsen, Katarina & Svane, Örjan, 2005. "Routines and Communities of Practice in Public Environmental Procurement Processes," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 44, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David B., 2005. "Affect as a Source of Motivation in the Workplace: A New Model of Labor Supply, and New Field Evidence on Income Targeting and the Goal Gradient," IZA Discussion Papers 1890, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David B., 2005. "Do Emotions Improve Labor Market Outcomes?," IZA Discussion Papers 1895, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sven Fischer, 2005. "Inequality Aversion in Ultimatum Games with Asymmetric Conflict Payoffs - A Theoretical and Experimental Analysis -," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-36, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007853 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Lorenzen, 2005. "Localized Learning and Social Capital The Geography Effect in Technological and Institutional Dynamics," DRUID Working Papers 05-22, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Lucie Sirieix & Brigitte Schaer, 2005. "Buying Organic Food in France : Shopping Habits and Trust," Others 0512010, EconWPA.
- Geneviève Vens-Wagner & Monique Le Guen, 2005. "Bases biologiques du traitement cognitif de l'information. Pour repenser l'éducation," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r05081, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).