Report NEP-SOC-2006-01-01This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henry Saffer, 2005. "The Demand for Social Interaction," NBER Working Papers 11881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "Social capital, labour precariousness and the economic performance. An empirical assessment of the strength of weak ties in Italy," Labor and Demography 0512012, EconWPA.
- Mark Lorenzen, 2005. "Localized Learning and Social Capital The Geography Effect in Technological and Institutional Dynamics," DRUID Working Papers 05-22, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Mehmet Karacuka & Martin Leroch, 2005. "Denominational Schism: An Economic Perspective," Others 0512013, EconWPA.
- Olav Sorenson & Jan W. Rivkin & Lee Fleming, 2005. "Informational Complexity and the Flow of Knowledge across social boundaries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0511, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2005.
- Alessandro Balestrino, . "Tax Avoidance, Endogenous Social Norms, and the Comparison Income Effect," EPRU Working Paper Series 05-15, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Dec 2005.
- Anthony Ziegelmeyer & Katinka Pantz, 2005. "Collaborative Networks in Experimental Triopolies," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-38, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Anna Afshar, 2005. "Community-campus partnerships for economic development: community perspectives," Public and Community Affairs Discussion Papers 2005-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Claes Andersson & Koen Frenken & Alexander Hellervik, 2005. "A complex network approach to urban growth," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0505, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Feb 2005.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "Un atlante del capitale sociale italiano," Urban/Regional 0512013, EconWPA.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00007211_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:esa:iesawp:0513 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zuleika Ferre & Cecilia González & Máximo Rossi & Patricia Triunfo, 2005. "Los jóvenes en Uruguay: salud y redes sociales. Uruguay 2004," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0505, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2005056 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sven Fischer, 2005. "Inequality Aversion in Ultimatum Games with Asymmetric Conflict Payoffs - A Theoretical and Experimental Analysis -," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-36, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Lucie Sirieix & Brigitte Schaer, 2005. "Buying Organic Food in France : Shopping Habits and Trust," Others 0512010, EconWPA.
- Åslund, Olof & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2005. "Will I see you at work? Ethnic workplace segregation in Sweden 1985–2002," Working Paper Series 2005:24, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.