Report NEP-SOC-2006-01-01This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henry Saffer, 2005. "The Demand for Social Interaction," NBER Working Papers 11881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "Social capital, labour precariousness and the economic performance. An empirical assessment of the strength of weak ties in Italy," Labor and Demography 0512012, EconWPA.
- Mark Lorenzen, 2005. "Localized Learning and Social Capital The Geography Effect in Technological and Institutional Dynamics," DRUID Working Papers 05-22, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Mehmet Karacuka & Martin Leroch, 2005. "Denominational Schism: An Economic Perspective," Others 0512013, EconWPA.
- Olav Sorenson & Jan W. Rivkin & Lee Fleming, 2005. "Informational Complexity and the Flow of Knowledge across social boundaries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0511, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2005.
- Alessandro Balestrino, "undated". "Tax Avoidance, Endogenous Social Norms, and the Comparison Income Effect," EPRU Working Paper Series 05-15, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Dec 2005.
- Anthony Ziegelmeyer & Katinka Pantz, 2005. "Collaborative Networks in Experimental Triopolies," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-38, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Anna Afshar, 2005. "Community-campus partnerships for economic development: community perspectives," Public and Community Affairs Discussion Papers 2005-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Claes Andersson & Koen Frenken & Alexander Hellervik, 2005. "A complex network approach to urban growth," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0505, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2005.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "Un atlante del capitale sociale italiano," Urban/Regional 0512013, EconWPA.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00007211_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:esa:iesawp:0513 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zuleika Ferre & Cecilia González & Máximo Rossi & Patricia Triunfo, 2005. "Los jóvenes en Uruguay: salud y redes sociales. Uruguay 2004," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0505, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Laan Gerard van der & Talman Dolf, 2005. "The Component Fairness Solution for Cycle- Free Graph Games," Research Memorandum 056, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Sven Fischer, 2005. "Inequality Aversion in Ultimatum Games with Asymmetric Conflict Payoffs - A Theoretical and Experimental Analysis -," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-36, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Lucie Sirieix & Brigitte Schaer, 2005. "Buying Organic Food in France : Shopping Habits and Trust," Others 0512010, EconWPA.
- Åslund, Olof & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2005. "Will I see you at work? Ethnic workplace segregation in Sweden 1985–2002," Working Paper Series 2005:24, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.