Getting Polluters to Tell the Truth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dilip Mookherjee & Ivan Png, 1989. "Optimal Auditing, Insurance, and Redistribution," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(2), pages 399-415.
- Ignacio Ortuño-Ortin & John E. Roemer, 1993. "Politically Realistic Implementation With Inspection: The Equity-Honesty-Welfare Trade-Off," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 255-270, November.
- Clifford S. Russell & Philip T. Powell, 1996. "Choosing Environmental Policy Tools: Theoretical Cautions and Practical Considerations," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 25258, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Partha Dasgupta & Peter Hammond & Eric Maskin, 1980. "On Imperfect Information and Optimal Pollution Control," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(5), pages 857-860.
- Kim-Sau Chung & Jeffrey C. Ely, 2003. "Implementation with Near-Complete Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(3), pages 857-871, May.
- Jackson Matthew O. & Palfrey Thomas R. & Srivastava Sanjay, 1994.
"Undominated Nash Implementation in Bounded Mechanisms,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 474-501, May.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 1990. "Undominated Nash Implementation in Bounded Mechanisms," Discussion Papers 966, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Matthew, Jackson O. & Palfrey, Thomas R. & Srivastava, Sanjay., 1990. "Undominated Nash Implementation in Bounded Mechanism," Working Papers 754, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Sanjay Srivastava, 1992. "Characterizations of Game Theoretic Solutions which Lead to Impossibility Theorems," Discussion Papers 1004, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Anil Arya & Jonathan Glover, "undated". "Maintaining Auditor Independence," Corporate Finance & Organizations _017, Ohio State University.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 1992.
"Implementation in Undominated Strategies: A Look at Bounded Mechanisms,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 59(4), pages 757-775.
- Matthew 0. Jackson, 1989. "Implementation in Undominated Strategies - A Look at Bounded Mechanisms," Discussion Papers 833, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Evan Kwerel, 1977. "To Tell the Truth: Imperfect Information and Optimal Pollution Control," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 595-601.
- Palfrey, Thomas R & Srivastava, Sanjay, 1991. "Nash Implementation Using Undominated Strategies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 479-501, March.
- Revesz, Richard L. & Stavins, Robert N., 2007. "Environmental Law," Handbook of Law and Economics, Elsevier.
- Bohm, Peter & Russell, Clifford S., 1985. "Comparative analysis of alternative policy instruments," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 395-460 Elsevier.
- Ortuno-Ortin, I. & Roemer, J.E., 1988. "Implementation With Inspection," Papers 327, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcelo Caffera & Juan Dubra & Nicolás Figueroa, 2016.
"Mechanism Design when players´ preferences and information coincide,"
Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers
1603, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Dubra, Juan & Caffera, Marcelo & Figueroa, Nicolás, 2016. "Mechanism Design when players' Preferences and information coincide," MPRA Paper 75721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:91:y:2018:i:c:p:56-61 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEmissions Standards; Command and Control; Undominated Nash Implementation;
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2005-04-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2005-04-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2005-04-30 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0504008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .