Implementation in Undominated Strategies - A Look at Bounded Mechanisms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matthew O. Jackson, 1992. "Implementation in Undominated Strategies: A Look at Bounded Mechanisms," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(4), pages 757-775.
References listed on IDEAS
- Palfrey, Thomas R. & Srivastava, Sanjay, 1986. "Private information in large economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 34-58, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sun, Yeneng & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2007. "Perfect competition in asymmetric information economies: compatibility of efficiency and incentives," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 175-194, May.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Ottaviani, Marco, 2021. "Information Markets and Nonmarkets," CEPR Discussion Papers 16459, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Hammond & Yeneng Sun, 2008.
"Monte Carlo simulation of macroeconomic risk with a continuum of agents: the general case,"
Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 36(2), pages 303-325, August.
- Hammond, Peter J. & Sun, Yeneng, 2007. "Monte Carlo Simulation of Macroeconomic Risk with a Continuum Agents : The General Case," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 803, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Xavier Vives, 2000.
"Allocative and Productive Efficiency in REE with Asymetric Information,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
473.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Messner, Simon & Vives, Xavier, 2001. "Allocative and Productive Efficiency in REE with Asymmetric Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 2678, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sun, Xiang & Sun, Yeneng & Wu, Lei & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2017. "Equilibria and incentives in private information economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 474-488.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2001. "A crash course in implementation theory," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(4), pages 655-708.
- Gizatulina, Alia & Hellwig, Martin, 2010.
"Informational smallness and the scope for limiting information rents,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(6), pages 2260-2281, November.
- Alia Gizatulina & Martin Hellwig, 2009. "Informational Smallness and the Scope for Limiting Information Rents," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_28, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Richard McLean & James Peck & Andrew Postlewaite, 2005.
"On Price-Taking Behavior in Asymmetric Information Economies,"
Studies in Economic Theory, in: Alessandro Citanna & John Donaldson & Herakles Polemarchakis & Paolo Siconolfi & Stephan E. Spear (ed.), Essays in Dynamic General Equilibrium Theory, pages 129-142,
- Richard McLean & James Peck & Andrew Postlewaite, 2004. "On Price-Taking Behavior in Asymmetric Information Economies," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-040, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Manelli, Alejandro M., 1997. "Approximately Competitive Equilibria in Large Finite Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 354-376, December.
- Luis Corchon & Ignacio Ortuño-Ortin, 1994.
"Robust implementation under alternative information structures,"
Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 1(1), pages 159-171, December.
- Luis Corchón & Ignacio Ortuño Ortín, 1991. "Robust Implementation Under Alternative Information Structures," Working Papers. Serie AD 1991-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Corchón, Luis C. & Ortuño-Ortín, Ignacio, 2017. "Robust implementation under alternative information structures," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 205, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Marc Germain & Vincent Van Steenberghe & Alphonse Magnus, 2004. "Optimal Policy with Tradable and Bankable Pollution Permits: Taking the Market Microstructure into Account," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 6(5), pages 737-757, December.
- Matsushima, Hitoshi, 2008.
"Detail-free mechanism design in twice iterative dominance: Large economies,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 134-151, July.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2007. "Detail-Free Mechanism Design in Twice Iterative Dominance: Large Economies," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-519, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Korpela, Ville & Lombardi, Michele, 2020. "Closure under interim utility equivalence implies two-agent Bayesian implementation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 108-116.
- Beth Allen, 1996. "Implementation theory with incomplete information," Staff Report 226, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kim, Taesung & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 1997. "Existence of Equilibrium in Bayesian Games with Infinitely Many Players," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 330-353, December.
- Frédéric KOESSLER, 2002. "Strategic Knowledge Sharing in Bayesian Games: Applications," Working Papers of BETA 2002-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Gabriel Desgranges, 2000. "CK-Equilibria and Informational Efficiency in a Competitive Economy," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1296, Econometric Society.
- Koessler, Frederic, 2004. "Strategic knowledge sharing in Bayesian games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 292-320, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:833. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Fran Walker The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Fran Walker to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.