Private information in large economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Manelli, Alejandro M., 1997. "Approximately Competitive Equilibria in Large Finite Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 354-376, December.
- Matsushima, Hitoshi, 2008.
"Detail-free mechanism design in twice iterative dominance: Large economies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 134-151, July.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2007. "Detail-Free Mechanism Design in Twice Iterative Dominance: Large Economies," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-519, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 1992.
"Implementation in Undominated Strategies: A Look at Bounded Mechanisms,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 59(4), pages 757-775.
- Matthew 0. Jackson, 1989. "Implementation in Undominated Strategies - A Look at Bounded Mechanisms," Discussion Papers 833, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:169:y:2017:i:c:p:474-488 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sun, Yeneng & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2007. "Perfect competition in asymmetric information economies: compatibility of efficiency and incentives," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 175-194, May.
- Hammond, Peter J. & Sun, Yeneng, 2007. "Monte Carlo Simulation of Macroeconomic Risk with a Continuum Agents : The General Case," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 803, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2001. "A crash course in implementation theory," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(4), pages 655-708.
- Gabriel Desgranges, 2000. "CK-Equilibria and Informational Efficiency in a Competitive Economy," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1296, Econometric Society.
- Richard McLean & James Peck & Andrew Postlewaite, 2004. "On Price-Taking Behavior in Asymmetric Information Economies," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-040, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gizatulina, Alia & Hellwig, Martin, 2010.
"Informational smallness and the scope for limiting information rents,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(6), pages 2260-2281, November.
- Alia Gizatulina & Martin Hellwig, 2009. "Informational Smallness and the Scope for Limiting Information Rents," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_28, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Luis Corchon & Ignacio Ortuño-Ortin, 1994.
"Robust implementation under alternative information structures,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 1(1), pages 159-171, December.
- Luis Corchón & Ignacio Ortuño Ortín, 1991. "Robust Implementation Under Alternative Information Structures," Working Papers. Serie AD 1991-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Corchón, Luis C. & Ortuño-Ortín, Ignacio, 2017. "Robust implementation under alternative information structures," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 205, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Xavier Vives, 2000.
"Allocative and Productive Efficiency in REE with Asymetric Information,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
473.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Messner, Simon & Vives, Xavier, 2001. "Allocative and Productive Efficiency in REE with Asymmetric Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 2678, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kim, Taesung & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 1997. "Existence of Equilibrium in Bayesian Games with Infinitely Many Players," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 330-353, December.
- Koessler, Frederic, 2004. "Strategic knowledge sharing in Bayesian games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 292-320, August.
- Frédéric KOESSLER, 2002. "Strategic Knowledge Sharing in Bayesian Games: Applications," Working Papers of BETA 2002-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Beth Allen, 1996. "Implementation theory with incomplete information," Staff Report 226, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:39:y:1986:i:1:p:34-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.