Existence of Equilibrium in Bayesian Games with Infinitely Many Players
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yannelis, Nicholas C. & Prabhakar, N. D., 1983. "Existence of maximal elements and equilibria in linear topological spaces," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 233-245, December.
- Konard Podczeck, 1997. "Markets with infinitely many commodities and a continuum of agents with non-convex preferences (*)," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 9(3), pages 385-426.
- Palfrey, Thomas R. & Srivastava, Sanjay, 1986. "Private information in large economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 34-58, June.
- Hiai, Fumio & Umegaki, Hisaharu, 1977. "Integrals, conditional expectations, and martingales of multivalued functions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 149-182, March.
- Balder, Erik J & Yannelis, Nicholas C, 1993. "On the Continuity of Expected Utility," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(4), pages 625-643, October.
- Balder E. J. & Rustichini A., 1994. "An Equilibrium Result for Games with Private Information and Infinitely Many Players," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 385-393, April.
- Postlewaite, Andrew & Schmeidler, David, 1986. "Implementation in differential information economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 14-33, June.
- Balder, Erik J, 1991. "On Cournot-Nash Equilibrium Distributions for Games with Differential Information and Discontinuous Payoffs," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(4), pages 339-354, October.