Existence of Equilibrium in Bayesian Games with Infinitely Many Players
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hiai, Fumio & Umegaki, Hisaharu, 1977. "Integrals, conditional expectations, and martingales of multivalued functions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 149-182, March.
- Balder E. J. & Rustichini A., 1994. "An Equilibrium Result for Games with Private Information and Infinitely Many Players," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 385-393, April.
- Konard Podczeck, 1997. "Markets with infinitely many commodities and a continuum of agents with non-convex preferences (*)," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 385-426.
- Postlewaite, Andrew & Schmeidler, David, 1986. "Implementation in differential information economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 14-33, June.
- Balder, Erik J, 1991. "On Cournot-Nash Equilibrium Distributions for Games with Differential Information and Discontinuous Payoffs," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 339-54, October.
- Yannelis, Nicholas C. & Prabhakar, N. D., 1983. "Existence of maximal elements and equilibria in linear topological spaces," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 233-245, December.
- Palfrey, Thomas R. & Srivastava, Sanjay, 1986. "Private information in large economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 34-58, June.
- Balder, Erik J & Yannelis, Nicholas C, 1993. "On the Continuity of Expected Utility," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 625-43, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:77:y:1997:i:2:p:330-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.