Perfect competition in asymmetric information economies: compatibility of efficiency and incentives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard McLean & Andrew Postlewaite, 2002.
"Informational Size and Incentive Compatibility,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(6), pages 2421-2453, November.
- Richard McLean & Andrew Postlewaite, "undated". "Informational Size and Incentive Compatibility," CARESS Working Papres 99-14, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Richard McLean & Andrew Postlewaite, "undated". "Informational Size and Incentive Compatibility," Penn CARESS Working Papers 7f6ff09d59945e06909ce4fa4, Penn Economics Department.
- Krasa, Stefan & Shafer, Wayne, 2001. "Informational Robustness of Competitive Equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 494-518, December.
- Sun, Yeneng, 1998. "A theory of hyperfinite processes: the complete removal of individual uncertainty via exact LLN1," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 419-503, May.
- Palfrey, Thomas R. & Srivastava, Sanjay, 1986. "Private information in large economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 34-58, June.
- Guangsug Hahn & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 1997. "Efficiency and incentive compatibility in differential information economies," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 10(3), pages 383-411.
- Yannelis, Nicholas C, 1991. "The Core of an Economy with Differential Information," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(2), pages 183-197, April.
- Prescott, Edward C & Townsend, Robert M, 1984.
"Pareto Optima and Competitive Equilibria with Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 21-45, January.
- Edward C Prescott & Robert M Townsend, 2010. "Pareto Optima and Competitive Equilibria With Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2069, David K. Levine.
- Gul, Faruk & Postlewaite, Andrew, 1992. "Asymptotic Efficiency in Large Exchange Economies with Asymmetric Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1273-1292, November.
- Sun, Yeneng, 2006. "The exact law of large numbers via Fubini extension and characterization of insurable risks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 31-69, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sun, Yeneng & Wu, Lei & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2012. "Existence, incentive compatibility and efficiency of the rational expectations equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 329-339.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:169:y:2017:i:c:p:474-488 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hammond, Peter J. & Sun, Yeneng, 2007. "Monte Carlo Simulation of Macroeconomic Risk with a Continuum Agents : The General Case," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 803, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Yeneng Sun & Lei Wu & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2011. "Existence, Incentive Compatibility and Efficiency of the Rational Expectations Equilibrium," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1108, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Michele Gori & Antonio Villanacci, 2011. "A bargaining model in general equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 46(3), pages 327-375, April.
- M. Ali Khan, 2007. "Perfect Competition," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:15, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Peter Hammond & Yeneng Sun, 2008. "Monte Carlo simulation of macroeconomic risk with a continuum of agents: the general case," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 36(2), pages 303-325, August.
- Qiao, Lei & Yu, Haomiao, 2014. "On the space of players in idealized limit games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 177-190.
- Qiao, Lei & Yu, Haomiao & Zhang, Zhixiang, 2016. "On the closed-graph property of the Nash equilibrium correspondence in a large game: A complete characterization," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 89-98.
- Nabil I. Al-Najjar & Luciano De Castro, 2010. "Uncertainty, Efficiency and Incentive Compatibility," Discussion Papers 1532, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Sun, Yeneng & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2007. "Core, equilibria and incentives in large asymmetric information economies," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 131-155, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:134:y:2007:i:1:p:175-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.