Monte Carlo simulation of macroeconomic risk with a continuum of agents: the general case
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 36 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/199/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter J. Hammond & Yeneng Sun, 2003.
"Monte Carlo simulation of macroeconomic risk with a continuum of agents: the symmetric case,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(2), pages 743-766, 03.
- Peter Hammond & Yeneng Sun, 2001. "Monte Carlo Simulation of Macroeconomic Risk with a Continuum of Agents: The Symmetric Case," Working Papers 01015, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Sun, Yeneng, 1998. "A theory of hyperfinite processes: the complete removal of individual uncertainty via exact LLN1," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 419-503, May.
- Sun, Yeneng & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2007. "Perfect competition in asymmetric information economies: compatibility of efficiency and incentives," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 175-194, May.
- Peter J. Hammond & Yeneng Sun, 2000. "Joint Measurability and the One-way Fubini Property for a Continuum of Independent Random Variables," Working Papers 00008, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Sun, Yeneng, 2006. "The exact law of large numbers via Fubini extension and characterization of insurable risks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 31-69, January.
- Yeneng Sun & Nicholas Yannelis, 2008. "Ex ante efficiency implies incentive compatibility," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 36(1), pages 35-55, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:36:y:2008:i:2:p:303-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.