Industralization of Animal Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Boehlje, 1999. "Structural Changes in the Agricultural Industries: How Do We Measure, Analyze and Understand Them?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1028-1041.
- Allen, Douglas W. & Lueck, Dean, 2000. "Family Farm Inc," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 15(1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jutta Roosen & David A. Hennessy & Thia C. Hennessy, 2004.
"Seasonality, Capital Inflexibility, and the Industrialization of Animal Production,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
04-wp351, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Roosen, Jutta & Hennessy, David A., 2004. "Seasonality, capital inflexibility, and the industrialization of animal production," FE Working Papers 0401, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
More about this item
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2003-10-20 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0309005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .