Report NEP-AGR-2003-10-20This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Trade and Food Security Conceptualizing the Linkages," International Trade 0308012, EconWPA.
- Caroline Debuissy, 2003. "Propagation des risques biotechnologiques : Le cas du maïs StarLink," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-46, CIRANO.
- Diego Restuccia & Dennis Tao Yang & Xiaodong Zhu, 2003. "Agriculture and Aggregate Productivity: A Quantitative Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers diegor-03-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:11009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mukund Raj, 2003. "Impact Of Agriculture Output on Exchange Rates," International Trade 0309017, EconWPA.
- Janno Reiljan & Liina Kulu, 2002. "The Development And Competitiveness Of Estonian Agriculture Prior To Joining The European Union," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 10, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Item repec:isu:genres:10718 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:isu:genres:10716 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- D Rigby & S Brown, 2003. "Organic Food and Global Trade: Is the Market Delivering Agricultural Sustainability?," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0326, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Demberel S. & Nicholas Olenev & Igor Pospelov, 2003. "An interaction model for livestock farming and steppe ecosystem," GE, Growth, Math methods 0309009, EconWPA.
- Oya S. Erdogdu & David Hennessy, 2003. "Industralization of Animal Agriculture," Microeconomics 0309005, EconWPA.