Saving, IDA Programs, and Effects of IDAs: A Survey of Participants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E. J. Bird & P. A. Hagstrom & R. Wild, "undated". "Credit Cards and the Poor," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1148-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Beverly, Sondra G. & Sherraden, Michael, 1999. "Institutional determinants of saving: implications for low-income households and public policy," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 457-473.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johnson, Toni & Adams, Deborah & Kim, Johnny S., 2010. "Mapping the perspectives of low-income parents in a children's college savings account program," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 129-136, January.
- Williams Shanks, Trina R. & Kim, Youngmi & Loke, Vernon & Destin, Mesmin, 2010. "Assets and child well-being in developed countries," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1488-1496, November.
- Curley, Jami & Ssewamala, Fred & Han, Chang-Keun, 2010. "Assets and educational outcomes: Child Development Accounts (CDAs) for orphaned children in Uganda," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1585-1590, November.
- Wheeler-Brooks, Jennifer & Scanlon, Edward, 2009. "Perceived facilitators and barriers to saving among low-income youth," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 757-763, October.
- Rist, Carl & Humphrey, Liana, 2010. "City and community innovations in CDAs: The role of community-based organizations," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1520-1527, November.
- Grinstein-Weiss, Michal & Williams Shanks, Trina R. & Manturuk, Kim R. & Key, Clinton C. & Paik, Jong-Gyu & Greeson, Johann K.P., 2010. "Homeownership and parenting practices: Evidence from the community advantage panel," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 774-782, May.
- Meyer, Jeff & Masa, Rainier D. & Zimmerman, Jamie M., 2010. "Overview of Child Development Accounts in developing countries," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1561-1569, November.
- Scanlon, Edward & Buford, Andrea & Dawn, Kenneth, 2009. "Matched savings accounts: A study of youths' perceptions of program and account design," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 680-687, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIndividual Development Accounts; asset effects; financial literacy; savings incentives;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0108002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .