Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sondra G. Beverly & Marianne A. Hilgert & Jeanne M. Hogarth, 2003. "Patterns of financial behaviors: implications for community educators and policymakers," Proceedings 883, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Amanda Moore & Sondra Beverly & Michael Sherraden & Margaret Sherraden & Lissa Johnson & Mark Schreiner, 2001. "Saving and Asset-Accumulation Strategies Used by Low-Income Individuals," GE, Growth, Math methods 0108001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Dec 2001.
- Amanda Moore & Sondra Beverly & Mark Schreiner & Michael Sherraden & Margaret Lombe & Esther Y. N. Cho & Lissa Johnson & Rebecca Vonderlack, 2001. "Saving, IDA Programs, and Effects of IDAs: A Survey of Participants," Microeconomics 0108002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Dec 2001.
- Mark Schreiner & Michael Sherraden & Margaret Clancy & Lissa Johnson & Jami Curley & Min Zahn & Sondra Beverly & Michal Grinstein-Weiss, 2001.
"Asset Accumulation in Low-Resource Households: Evidence from Individual Development Accounts,"
0108001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Dec 2001.
- Margaret Clancy & Jami Curley & Michal Grinstein-Weiss & Lissa Johnson & Mark Schreiner & Michael Sherraden & Min Zhan, 2001. "Asset accumulation in low-resource households: evidence from individual development accounts," Proceedings 799, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Sondra Beverly & Amanda Moore & Mark Schreiner, 2001. "A Framework of Asset-Accumulation Stages and Strategies," Development and Comp Systems 0109004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sondra G. Beverly & Marianne A. Hilgert & Jeanne M. Hogarth, 2003. "Household financial management: the connection between knowledge and behavior," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jul, pages 309-322.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sondra Beverly should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.