Where Is The Chinese Banking System Going With The Ongoing Reform?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cto:journl:v:21:y:2001:i:1:p:13-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Demirguc-Kent, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica, 1998. "Financial liberalization and financial fragility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1917, The World Bank.
- Liu Junning, 2001. "The New Trinity: The Political Consequences of WTO, PNTR, and the Internet in China," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 21(1), Spring/Su.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alicia García-Herrero & Sergio Gavilá & Daniel Santabárbara, 2006.
"China's Banking Reform: An Assessment of its Evolution and Possible Impact,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 52(2), pages 304-363, June.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Sergio Gavila & Daniel Santabarbara, 2005. "China’s banking reform: An assessment of its evolution and possible impact," Finance 0508010, EconWPA.
- Alicia García-Herrero & Sergio Gavilá & Daniel Santabárbara, 2005. "China's banking reform: An assessment of its evolution and possible impact," Occasional Papers 0502, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Qiubin Huang & Jakob de Haan & Bert Scholtens, 2015. "Analyzing Systemic Risk in the Chinese Banking System," CESifo Working Paper Series 5513, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gunji, Hiroshi & Yuan, Yuan, 2010. "Bank profitability and the bank lending channel: Evidence from China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 129-141, April.
- Zhuang Cai & Peter Wheale, 2009. "Managing Efficient Capital Allocation with Emphasis on the Chinese Experience," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 111-135, April.
More about this item
KeywordsChinese financial system; financial reform; bank restructuring; financial liberalization; bank regulation and supervision;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E66 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General Outlook and Conditions
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2004-08-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2004-08-09 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0408001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .