Asset Accumulation and Family Size
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "Introduction to "A Theory of the Consumption Function"," NBER Chapters,in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith, James P, 1979. "The Distribution of Family Earnings," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 163-192, October.
- Michael R. Darby, 1977. "The Consumer Expenditure Function," NBER Chapters,in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 4, number 5, pages 51-80 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belton, Willie & Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth, 2008.
"The Racial Saving Gap Enigma: Unraveling the Role of Institutions,"
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida
37089, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Belton, Willie & Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth, 2008. "The Racial Saving Gap Enigma: Unraveling the Role of Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 3545, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Vincent A. Hildebrand, 2006.
"The Wealth And Asset Holdings Of U.S.-Born And Foreign-Born Households: Evidence From Sipp Data,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 52(1), pages 17-42, March.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Hildebrand, Vincent A., 2002. "The Wealth and Asset Holdings of U.S.- Born and Foreign-Born Households: Evidence from SIPP Data," IZA Discussion Papers 674, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Vincent Hildebrand, 2003. "The Wealth and Asset Holdings of U.S.-Born and Foreign-Born Households: Evidence from SIPP Data," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 89, McMaster University.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Hildebrand, Vincent, 2003. "The wealth and asset holdings of U.S.-born and foreign-born households: Evidence from SIPP data," IRISS Working Paper Series 2003-07, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C., 2007. "Impact of Children on Household Savings in the Philippines," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2005 Vol. XXXII No. 2, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- F. Thomas Juster & Joseph Lupton & James P. Smith & Frank Stafford, 2004. "Savings and Wealth; Then and Now," Labor and Demography 0403027, EconWPA.
- James Smith, 1989. "Children Among the Poor," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 26(2), pages 235-248, May.
- Grinstein-Weiss, Michal & Hun Yeo, Yeong & Zhan, Min & Charles, Pajarita, 2008. "Asset holding and net worth among households with children: Differences by household type," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 62-78, January.
- Lucie Schmidt & Purvi Sevak, 2006.
"Gender, Marriage, And Asset Accumulation In The United States,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1-2), pages 139-166.
- Lucie Schmidt & Purvi Sevak, 2005. "Gender, Marriage, and Asset Accumulation in the United States," Working Papers wp109, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Lucie Schmidt & Purvi Sevak, 2006. "Gender, Marriage, and Asset Accumulation in the United States," Department of Economics Working Papers 2006-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i:2:p:378-393 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-03-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0403001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .