Measures of the Real GDP of U.S. Trading Partners: Methodology and Results
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Claudio H. dos Santos & Anwar Shaikh & Gennaro Zezza, 2003. "Measures of the Real GDP of US Trading Partners: Methodology and Results," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_387, Levy Economics Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wynne Godley, 2000. "Interim Report: Notes on the U.S. Trade and Balance of Payments Deficits," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive 00-01, Levy Economics Institute.
- Menzie D. Chinn, 2005.
"Doomed to Deficits? Aggregate U.S. Trade Flows Re-Examined,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 141(3), pages 460-485, October.
- Menzie D. Chinn, 2003. "Doomed to Deficits? Aggregate U.S. Trade Flows Re-Examined," NBER Working Papers 9521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karl Whelan, 2000. "A guide to the use of chain aggregated NIPA data," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anwar Shaikh & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Claudio H. dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2003. "Deficits, Debts and Growth: A Reprieve but not a Pardon," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive 03-10, Levy Economics Institute.
- Sinchan Mitra & Tara M. Sinclair, "undated". "Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Emerging Economies: An Unobserved Components Approach," MRG Discussion Paper Series 3911, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational growth; economic measurement; GDP quarterly estimates;
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IFN-2003-09-24 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0309021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .