Strategic Planning Improves Manufacturing Performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Armstrong, J. Scott, 1991. "Strategic Planning Improves Manufacturing Performance," MPRA Paper 81677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marjorie A. Lyles & R. T. Lenz, 1982. "Managing the planning process: A field study of the human side of planning," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 105-118, April.
- J. Scott Armstrong, 1982.
"The value of formal planning for strategic decisions: Review of empirical research,"
Strategic Management Journal,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 197-211, July.
- Armstrong, J. Scott, 1982. "The value of formal planning for strategic decisions: review of empirical research," MPRA Paper 81683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramanujam, Vasudevan & Venkatraman, N., 1987. "Planning and performance: A new look at an old question," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 19-25.
- Lawrence C. Rhyne, 1987. "Contrasting Planning Systems In High, Medium And Low Performance Companies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 363-385, July.
- J. Scott Armstrong, 1986.
"The value of formal planning for strategic decisions: Reply,"
Strategic Management Journal,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 183-185, March.
- JS Armstrong, 2005. "The Value of Formal Planning for Strategic Decisions: A Reply," General Economics and Teaching 0502065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. Maik Hamann, 2017. "Towards a contingency theory of corporate planning: a systematic literature review," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 67(4), pages 227-289, August.
- McCarthy, Ian & Ridgway, Keith & Leseure, Michel & Fieller, Nick, 2000. "Organisational diversity, evolution and cladistic classifications," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 77-95, February.
More about this item
Keywordsstrategic planning; manufacturing performance;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpgt:0412033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.