Strategic Planning Improves Manufacturing Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- JS Armstrong, 2005. "The Value of Formal Planning for Strategic Decisions: A Reply," General Economics and Teaching 0502065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Armstrong, J. Scott, 1982. "The value of formal planning for strategic decisions: review of empirical research," MPRA Paper 81683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramanujam, Vasudevan & Venkatraman, N., 1987. "Planning and performance: A new look at an old question," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 19-25.
More about this item
Keywordsstrategic planning; manufacturing performance;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpgt:0412033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.