Strategic Planning Improves Manufacturing Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Armstrong, J. Scott, 1982. "The value of formal planning for strategic decisions: review of empirical research," MPRA Paper 81683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramanujam, Vasudevan & Venkatraman, N., 1987. "Planning and performance: A new look at an old question," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 19-25.
- JS Armstrong, 2005. "The Value of Formal Planning for Strategic Decisions: A Reply," General Economics and Teaching 0502065, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsstrategic planning; manufacturing performance;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpgt:0412033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .