Market Power Assessment and Mitigation in Hydrothermal Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Severin Borenstein & James Bushnell & Christopher R. Knittel, 1999.
"Market Power in Electricity Markets: Beyond Concentration Measures,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 65-88.
- Borenstein, Severin & Bushnell, James & Knittel, Chris, 1999. "Market Power in Electricity Markets: Beyond Concentration Measures," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31548, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ventosa, Mariano & Baillo, Alvaro & Ramos, Andres & Rivier, Michel, 2005. "Electricity market modeling trends," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 897-913, May.
- Guido Tapia Carpio, Lucio & Olimpio Pereira, Amaro Jr, 2006. "Independent operation by subsystems: Strategic behavior for the Brazilian electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2964-2976, November.
- Rangel, Luiz Fernando, 2008. "Competition policy and regulation in hydro-dominated electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1292-1302, April.
- Victor Moutinho & António Carrizo Moreira & Jorge H. Mota, 2015. "Measuring the Simultaneous Quantity Game in OMEL Spot Electricity Market," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 305-320.
- Komain Jiranyakul, 2015.
"Oil Price Volatility and Real Effective Exchange Rate: The Case of Thailand,"
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy,
Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 574-579.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2014. "Oil price volatility and real effective exchange rate: the case of Thailand," MPRA Paper 57196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hugh Rudnick & Juan-Pablo Montero, 2002.
"Second Generation Electricity Reforms in Latin America and the California Paradigm,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 159-172, June.
- Juan-Pablo Montero & Hugh Rudnick, 2002. "Second Generation Electricity Reforms in Latin America and the California Paradigm," Documentos de Trabajo 216, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Chuntian Cheng & Fu Chen & Gang Li & Qiyu Tu, 2016. "Market Equilibrium and Impact of Market Mechanism Parameters on the Electricity Price in Yunnan’s Electricity Market," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(6), pages 1-17, June.
- Moutinho, Victor & Moreira, António C. & Mota, Jorge, 2014. "Do regulatory mechanisms promote competition and mitigate market power? Evidence from Spanish electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 403-412.
More about this item
KeywordsGame theory; Hydroelectric-thermal power generation; Power generation economics;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2005-11-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2005-11-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2005-11-09 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0508009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .