Second Generation Electricity Reforms in Latin America and the California Paradigm
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hugh Rudnick & Juan-Pablo Montero, 2002. "Second Generation Electricity Reforms in Latin America and the California Paradigm," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 159-172, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rafael Kelman & Luiz Barroso & Mario Pereira, 2005. "Market Power Assessment and Mitigation in Hydrothermal Systems," Game Theory and Information 0508009, EconWPA.
- Carlos Díaz & Alexander Galetovic & Raimundo Soto, "undated".
"La crisis eléctrica de 1998-1999: causas, consecuencias y lecciones,"
ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers
inv126, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Carlos Díaz & Alexander Galetovic & Raimundo Soto, 2000. "La crisis eléctrica de 1998-1999: causas, consecuencias y lecciones," Documentos de Trabajo 81, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- repec:reg:rpubli:394 is not listed on IDEAS
- Green, R., 1996. "The Electricity Contract Market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9616, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jamasb, Tooraj, 2006. "Between the state and market: Electricity sector reform in developing countries," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 14-30, March.
- Gnansounou, Edgard & Dong, Jun, 2004. "Opportunity for inter-regional integration of electricity markets: the case of Shandong and Shanghai in East China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1737-1751, October.
- Arango, Santiago, 2007. "Simulation of alternative regulations in the Colombian electricity market," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 305-319, December.
- Bahçe, Serdal & Taymaz, Erol, 2008. "The impact of electricity market liberalization in Turkey: "Free consumer" and distributional monopoly cases," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1603-1624, July.
- Roques, Fabien & Finon, Dominique, 2017. "Adapting electricity markets to decarbonisation and security of supply objectives: Toward a hybrid regime?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 584-596.
- Kathleen Spees & Samuel A. Newell & Johannes P. Pfeifenberger, 2013. "Capacity Markets - Lessons Learned from the First Decade," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Liski, Matti & Montero, Juan-Pablo, 2006.
"Forward trading and collusion in oligopoly,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 212-230, November.
- Matti Liski & Juan-Pablo Montero, 2004. "Forward trading and collusion in oligopoly," Working Papers 0412, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Matti Liski & Juan-Pablo Montero, 2005. "Forward trading and collusion in oligopoly," Working Papers 0506, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Moreno, R. & Barroso, L.A. & Rudnick, H. & Mocarquer, S. & Bezerra, B., 2010. "Auction approaches of long-term contracts to ensure generation investment in electricity markets: Lessons from the Brazilian and Chilean experiences," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5758-5769, October.
- Pietrosemoli, Licia & Rodríguez Monroy, Carlos, 2013. "The impact of sustainable construction and knowledge management on sustainability goals. A review of the Venezuelan renewable energy sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 683-691.
- Arango, Santiago & Dyner, Isaac & Larsen, Erik R., 2006. "Lessons from deregulation: Understanding electricity markets in South America," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 196-207, September.
- Ma, Chunbo & He, Lining, 2008. "From state monopoly to renewable portfolio: Restructuring China's electric utility," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1697-1711, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:doctra:216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.