Report NEP-MIC-2005-11-09This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isabel Mota & António Brandão, 2004. "Proximity and R&D Cooperation between firms: Location, R&D and Output in an Oligopoly with Spillovers," ERSA conference papers ersa04p177, European Regional Science Association.
- Camelia Kuhnen & Brian Knutson, 2005. "The Neural Basis of Financial Risk Taking," Experimental 0509001, EconWPA.
- Rafael Kelman & Luiz Barroso & Mario Pereira, 2005. "Market Power Assessment and Mitigation in Hydrothermal Systems," Game Theory and Information 0508009, EconWPA.
- Erik Verhoef, 2004. "Second-best Congestion Pricing Schemes in the Monocentric City," ERSA conference papers ersa04p408, European Regional Science Association.
- John Duffy & Tatiana Kornienko, 2005. "Does Competition Affect Giving? An Experimental Study," Experimental 0508002, EconWPA.
- Rosina Moreno & Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 2004. "Innovation and production clusters in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa04p587, European Regional Science Association.
- José Pedro Pontes, 2004. "A theory of the relationship between foreign direct investment and trade," ERSA conference papers ersa04p47, European Regional Science Association.