Coalition Strategies and Reduction of GHG Emissions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roth, Alvin E, 1978. "The Nash Solution and the Utility of Bargaining," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 587-594, May.
- Henry Tulkens & Parkash Chander, 1997.
"The Core of an Economy with Multilateral Environmental Externalities,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 26(3), pages 379-401.
- Chander, Parkash & Tulkens, Henry, 1994. "The Core of an Economy With Multilateral Environmental Externalities," Working Papers 886, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Chander, P. & Tulkens, H., 1997. "The core of an economy with multilateral environmental externalities," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1276, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CHANDER, Parkash & TULKENS, Henry, 1995. "The Core of an Economy with Multilateral Environmental Externalities," CORE Discussion Papers 1995050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Makowski, Louis & Ostroy, Joseph M, 1995.
"Appropriation and Efficiency: A Revision of the First Theorem of Welfare Economics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(4), pages 808-827, September.
- Lewis Makowski & Joseph Ostroy, 2010. "Appropriation and Efficiency: A Revision of the First Theorem of Welfare Economics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1386, David K. Levine.
- Michael Finus & Bianca Rundshagen, 2003. "How the Rules of Coalition Formation Affect Stability of International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers 2003.62, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Germain, M. & Toint, Ph. & Tulkens, H. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 2003. "Transfers to sustain dynamic core-theoretic cooperation in international stock pollutant control," Other publications TiSEM 8953bc6e-fc65-4fd7-a2d1-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- EYCKMANS, Johan & FINUS, Michael, 2003.
"Coalition formation in a global warming game : how the design of protocols affects the success of environmental treaty-making,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2003088, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Johan Eyckmans & Michael Finus, 2003. "Coalition Formation in a Global Warming Game: How the Design of Protocols Affects the Success of Environmental Treaty-Making," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0317, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
- Topkis Donald M., 1995. "Comparative Statics of the Firm," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 370-401, December.
- Germain, Marc & Toint, Philippe & Tulkens, Henry & de Zeeuw, Aart, 2003. "Transfers to sustain dynamic core-theoretic cooperation in international stock pollutant control," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 79-99, October.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "Pure Competition, Coalitional Power, and Fair Division," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(3), pages 337-362, October.
More about this item
Keywordscoalition; strategy; game theory; emission; environment; resource based view; strategic factor market;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2005-01-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2005-01-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2005-01-23 (Game Theory)
- NEP-RES-2005-01-23 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0501002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .