Comparative Statics of the Firm
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Carstensen, Vivian, 2000. "Employment Stability via Annualized Hours Contracts," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-230, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Hennessy, David A., 2006.
"Feeding and the Equilibrium Feeder Animal Price-Weight Schedule,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(02), August.
- David A. Hennessy, 2005. "Feeding and the Equilibrium Feeder Animal Price-Weight Schedule," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp395, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hennessy, David A., 2005. "Feeding and the Equilibrium Feeder Animal Price-Weight Schedule," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12365, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Carstensen, Vivian, 1999. "Beschäftigungssicherung durch Arbeitszeitflexibilisierung," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-228, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Helen H. Jensen, 2005. "Infectious Disease, Productivity, and Scale in Open and Closed Animal Production Systems," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(4), pages 900-917.
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta & Jensen, Helen H., 2004. "Infectious Disease, Productivity, and Scale in Open and Closed Animal Production Systems," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11996, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David A. Hennessy & Jutta Roosen & Helen H. Jensen, 2004. "Infectious Disease, Productivity, and Scale in Open and Closed Animal Production Systems," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 04-wp367, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- David Mandy & David Sappington, 2007. "Incentives for sabotage in vertically related industries," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 235-260, June.
- David Mandy & David E. M. Sappington, 2004. "Incentives for Sabotage in Vertically Related Industries," Working Papers 0404, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 16 Dec 2004.
- Vihang Patel, 2005. "Coalition Strategies and Reduction of GHG Emissions," Game Theory and Information 0501002, EconWPA.
- David Mandy, 2007. "When Do Input Prices Matter For Make-Or-Buy Decisions?," Working Papers 0701, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Susanna Mancinelli, 2007. "SME Performance, Innovation and Networking Evidence on Complementarities for a Local Economic System," Working Papers 2007.50, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:67:y:1995:i:2:p:370-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed