Investigating The Effects Of Information On Income Distribution Using Experimental Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Piergiuseppe Morone, 2004. "Investigating The Effects Of Information On Income Distribution Using Experimental Data," Experimental 0407006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Jerry R, 1981. "Value of Information with Sequential Futures Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 335-358, March.
- Campbell, Colin M., 2004. "Blackwell's ordering and public information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 179-197, February.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813235816_0021 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Hirshleifer, David & Welch, Ivo, 1992.
"A Theory of Fads, Fashion, Custom, and Cultural Change in Informational Cascades,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 992-1026, October.
- Sushil Bikhchandani & David Hirshleifer & Ivo Welch, 2010. "A theory of Fads, Fashion, Custom and cultural change as informational Cascades," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1193, David K. Levine.
- Bernhard Eckwert & Itzhak Zilcha, 2007.
"The Effect of Better Information on Income Inequality,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 32(2), pages 287-307, August.
- Bernhard Eckwert & Itzhak Zilcha, 2003. "The Effect of Better Information on Income Inequality," CESifo Working Paper Series 969, CESifo Group Munich.
- Edward E. Schlee, 2001. "The Value of Information in Efficient Risk-Sharing Arrangements," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 509-524, June.
- Eckwert, Bernhard & Zilcha, Itzhak, 2001. "The Value of Information in Production Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 172-186, September.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee, 1992. "A Simple Model of Herd Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 797-817.
- Smith, Vernon L & Suchanek, Gerry L & Williams, Arlington W, 1988. "Bubbles, Crashes, and Endogenous Expectations in Experimental Spot Asset Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1119-1151, September.
- John D. Hey & Andrea Morone, 2018. "Do Markets Drive Out Lemmings—or Vice Versa?," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Experiments in Economics Decision Making and Markets, chapter 21, pages 467-489 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Morone, 2008.
"Financial markets in the laboratory: an experimental analysis of some stylized facts,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(5), pages 513-532.
- Andrea Morone, 2005. "Financial Market in the Laboratory, an Experimental Analysis of some Stylized Facts," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-27, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
More about this item
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpex:0407005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.