Report NEP-EXP-2004-07-26This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francois Cochard & Anthony Ziegelmeyer & Kene Boun My, 2004. "Regulation of Nonpoint Emissions under Limited Information: A Stress Experimental Test of the Ambient Tax Mechanism," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2003-33, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200455 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- V. Pelligra, 2004. "How to incentive Who? Intra-personal and inter-personal mechanisms," Working Paper CRENoS 200404, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Piergiuseppe Morone, 2004. "Investigating The Effects Of Information On Income Distribution Using Experimental Data," Experimental 0407005, EconWPA.
- Jennifer Arlen & Matthew Spitzer & Eric Talley, "undated". "Endowment Effects Within Corporate Agency Relationships," Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy Working Paper Series yale_lepp-1016, Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy.
- Bernasconi, Michele & Kirchkamp, Oliver & Paruolo, Paolo, 2003. "Expectations and perceived causality in fiscal policy: an experimental analysis using real world data," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 03-03, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Richard McAdams & Janice Nadler, "undated". "A Third Model of Legal Compliance: Testing for Expressive Effects in a Hawk/Dove Game," Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy Working Paper Series yale_lepp-1029, Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy.
- Jose Apesteguia & Anthony Ziegelmeyer & Katinka Pantz, 2004. "Membership Rule and Strategic Alliances: An Experimental Approach," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2003-35, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Richard Taylor, 2004. "A Laboratory Experiment of Knowledge Diffusion Dynamics," Experimental 0407004, EconWPA.
- Kent Greenfield & Peter Kostant, "undated". "An Experimental Test of Fairness Under Agency and Profit Constraints (With Notes on Implications for Corporate Law)," Boston College Law School Faculty Papers bc_bclsfp-1003, Boston College Law School.
- Martin Kocher & Sabine Strauß & Matthias Sutter, 2004. "Individual or team decision-making - Causes and consequences of self-selection," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-31, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.