Financing For Life Long Education:For Real GDP Growth In Jamaica
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Chapman, 2007. "Higher Education Financing in Australia," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(2), pages 55-61, 07.
- Chapman, Bruce, 1997.
"Conceptual Issues and the Australian Experience with Income Contingent Charges for Higher Education,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(442), pages 738-751, May.
- Chapman, B., 1996. "Conceptual Issues and the Australian Experience with Income Contingent Charges for Higher Education," CEPR Discussion Papers 350, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Hessel Oosterbeek, 1998. "Innovative Ways to Finance Education and Their Relation to Lifelong Learning," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 219-251.
- Palacios, Miguel, 2003. "Options for financing lifelong learning," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2994, The World Bank.
- Oosterbeek, Hessel & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2008. "Financing lifelong learning," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4569, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment of Jamaica(GOJ); Ministry Of Education; Jamaica; Jamaica teachers association(JTA; Jamaica Union Of tertiary Students(JUTS); UWI Mona Guild Of Students; UTECH Students Union; People National Party(PNP); Jamaica Labour Party(JLP); Private Sector Of Jamaica(PSOJ); Jamaica Employers Fderation(JEF); Jamaica Chamber of Commerce(JCC); Kingston And St Andrew Corporation(KSAC); University Of The West Indies(UWI); University Of Technology(UTECH); Northern caribbean University(NCU); World Bank; Jamaica; International Monetary Fund; Jamaica; Inter-American Development Bank(IDB); Jamaica;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0511022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .