Financing For Life Long Education:For Real GDP Growth In Jamaica
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Palacios, Miguel, 2003. "Options for financing lifelong learning," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2994, The World Bank.
- Bruce Chapman, 2007. "Higher Education Financing in Australia," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(2), pages 55-61, 07.
- Chapman, Bruce, 1997.
"Conceptual Issues and the Australian Experience with Income Contingent Charges for Higher Education,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(442), pages 738-751, May.
- Chapman, B., 1996. "Conceptual Issues and the Australian Experience with Income Contingent Charges for Higher Education," CEPR Discussion Papers 350, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Hessel Oosterbeek, 1998. "Innovative Ways to Finance Education and Their Relation to Lifelong Learning," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 219-251.
- Oosterbeek, Hessel & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2008. "Financing lifelong learning," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4569, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment of Jamaica(GOJ); Ministry Of Education; Jamaica; Jamaica teachers association(JTA; Jamaica Union Of tertiary Students(JUTS); UWI Mona Guild Of Students; UTECH Students Union; People National Party(PNP); Jamaica Labour Party(JLP); Private Sector Of Jamaica(PSOJ); Jamaica Employers Fderation(JEF); Jamaica Chamber of Commerce(JCC); Kingston And St Andrew Corporation(KSAC); University Of The West Indies(UWI); University Of Technology(UTECH); Northern caribbean University(NCU); World Bank; Jamaica; International Monetary Fund; Jamaica; Inter-American Development Bank(IDB); Jamaica;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0511022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.