Options for financing lifelong learning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Chapman, 2007. "Higher Education Financing in Australia," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(2), pages 55-61, 07.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schwalje, Wes, 2011. "Knowledge-based Economic Development as a Unifying Vision in a Post-awakening Arab World," MPRA Paper 30305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edina Berlinger & György Walter, 2016. "Income Contingent Repayments - How Can We Get into a Debt Trap?," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(2), pages 37-46.
- Peter W Jones, 2005. "Financing For Life Long Education:For Real GDP Growth In Jamaica," Development and Comp Systems 0511022, EconWPA.
- Schwalje, Wes, 2011. "A Conceptual Model of National Skills Formation for Knowledge-based Economic Development," MPRA Paper 30302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCurriculum&Instruction; Teaching and Learning; Primary Education; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Decentralization; Teaching and Learning; Gender and Education; Curriculum&Instruction; Primary Education; Girls Education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2994. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .