The Demand for Homeowners Insurance with Bundled Catastrophe Coverage
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martin F. Grace & Robert W. Klein & Paul R. Kleindorfer, 2001. "The Demand for Homeowners Insurance with Bundled Catastrophe Coverages," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 69, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willig, Robert D, 1976. "Consumer's Surplus without Apology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 589-597, September.
- Paul Kleindorfer & Howard Kunreuther, 1999. "Challenges Facing the Insurance Industry in Managing Catastrophic Risks," NBER Chapters, in: The Financing of Catastrophe Risk, pages 149-194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huber, Michael, 2004. "Reforming the UK flood insurance regime. The breakdown of a gentlemen's agreement," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 36049, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Huber, Michael, 2002. "Conceptualising Insurance: risk management under conditions of solvency," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 35991, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alexander Harin, 2004.
"Arrangement infringement possibility approach: some economic features of large-scale events,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(11), pages 1.
- Alexander Harin, 2004. "Arrangement Infringement Possibility Approach: Some Economic Features of Large-Scale Events," Risk and Insurance 0409002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Parry, Ian W.H., 2008.
"How should heavy-duty trucks be taxed?,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 651-668, March.
- Parry, Ian W.H., 2006. "How Should Heavy-Duty Trucks Be Taxed?," Discussion Papers dp-06-23, Resources For the Future.
- Kilmer, Richard L. & Armbruster, Walter J., 1984. "Methods For Evaluating Economic Efficiency In Agricultural Marketing," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(1), pages 1-9, July.
- Parry Ian W. H. & West Sarah E & Laxminarayan Ramanan, 2009. "Fiscal and Externality Rationales for Alcohol Policies," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-48, July.
- W. Michael Hanemann, 2003. "Willingness To Pay and Willingness To Accept: How Much Can They Differ? Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 464-464, March.
- Lepinteur, Anthony & Waltl, Sofie R., 2020.
"Tracking Owners' Sentiments: Subjective Home Values, Expectations and House Price Dynamics,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
299, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Anthony Lepinteur & Sofie R. Waltl, 2021. "Tracking Owners’ Sentiments: Subjective Home Values, Expectations and House Price Dynamics," LISER Working Paper Series 2021-02, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER).
- Anthony Lepinteur & Sofie R. Waltl, 2020. "Tracking Owners’ Sentiments: Subjective Home Values, Expectations and House Price Dynamics," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp299, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Tonin, Stefania, 2018. "Citizensâ€™ perspectives on marine protected areas as a governance strategy to effectively preserve marine ecosystem services and biodiversity," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 34(PB), pages 189-200.
- K. Goda & H. P. Hong, 2008. "Implied Preference for Seismic Design Level and Earthquake Insurance," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 28(2), pages 523-537, April.
- Arndt, Channing & Schiller, Rico & Tarp, Finn, 2001.
"Grain transport and rural credit in Mozambique: solving the space-time problem,"
Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 59-70, June.
- Channing Arndt & Rico Schiller & Finn Tarp, 2000. "Grain transport and rural credit in Mozambique: solving the space–time problem," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(1), pages 59-70, June.
- Richard T. Carson & Miko_aj Czajkowski, 2014. "The discrete choice experiment approach to environmental contingent valuation," Chapters, in: Stephane Hess & Andrew Daly (ed.), Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 9, pages 202-235, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- McVey, Marty Jay, 1996. "Valuing quality differentiated grains from a total logistics perspective," ISU General Staff Papers 1996010108000012326, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Salayo, Nerissa D., 2000. "Investment Opportunities for the Shrimp Processing Industry in the Philippines: Results from a Hedonic Analysis," Discussion Papers DP 2000-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Stavins, Robert, 2004.
dp-04-54, Resources For the Future.
- Robert N. Stavins, 2007. "Environmental Economics," NBER Working Papers 13574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stavins, Robert, 2004. "Environmental Economics," Working Paper Series rwp04-051, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert N., 2004. "Environmental Economics," Discussion Papers 10841, Resources for the Future.
- Ulrich Schmidt & Stefan Traub, 2009.
"An Experimental Investigation of the Disparity Between WTA and WTP for Lotteries,"
Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 66(3), pages 229-262, March.
- Traub, Stefan & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2006. "An Experimental Investigation of the Disparity between WTA and WTP for Lotteries," Economics Working Papers 2006-09, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Schmidt, Ulrich & Traub, Stefan, 2009. "An experimental investigation of the disparity between WTA and WTP for lotteries," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 28786, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Shrestha, Ram K. & Seidl, Andrew F. & Moraes, Andre S., 2002. "Value of recreational fishing in the Brazilian Pantanal: a travel cost analysis using count data models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 289-299, August.
- Froot, Kenneth A., 2001.
"The market for catastrophe risk: a clinical examination,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2-3), pages 529-571, May.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 1999. "The Market for Catastrophe Risk: A Clinical Examination," NBER Working Papers 7286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 2001. "The Market for Catastrophe Risk: A Clinical Examination," NBER Working Papers 8110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lim, Kyoung-Min & Lim, Seul-Ye & Yoo, Seung-Hoon, 2014. "Estimating the economic value of residential electricity use in the Republic of Korea using contingent valuation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 601-606.
- Bernie O'Brien & Amiram Gafni, 1996. "When Do the "Dollars" Make Sense?," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 16(3), pages 288-299, August.
- Kenneth Koford, 1982. "Centralized vote-trading," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 245-268, January.
- David P. Baron, 1978. "Price Regulation, Quality, and Asymmetric Information," Discussion Papers 359, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Riccardo Scarpa, 2000. "Contingent Valuation Versus Choice Experiments: Estimating the Benefits of Environmentally Sensitive Areas in Scotland: Comment," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 122-128, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:pennin:02-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fiupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Thomas Krichel (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fiupaus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.