The Demand for Homeowners Insurance with Bundled Catastrophe Coverage
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martin F. Grace & Robert W. Klein & Paul R. Kleindorfer, 2001. "The Demand for Homeowners Insurance with Bundled Catastrophe Coverages," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 69, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willig, Robert D, 1976. "Consumer's Surplus without Apology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 589-597, September.
- Paul Kleindorfer & Howard Kunreuther, 1999. "Challenges Facing the Insurance Industry in Managing Catastrophic Risks," NBER Chapters,in: The Financing of Catastrophe Risk, pages 149-194 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Harin, 2004.
"Arrangement infringement possibility approach: some economic features of large-scale events,"
AccessEcon, vol. 28(11), pages 1.
- Alexander Harin, 2004. "Arrangement Infringement Possibility Approach: Some Economic Features of Large-Scale Events," Risk and Insurance 0409002, EconWPA.
- Huber, Michael, 2004. "Reforming the UK flood insurance regime. The breakdown of a gentlemen's agreement," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 36049, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Huber, Michael, 2002. "Conceptualising Insurance: risk management under conditions of solvency," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 35991, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:pennin:02-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fiupaus.html .