Entrepreneurial Opportunity and the Formation of the Photovoltaic Industry in Eastern Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ron A. Boschma & Rik Wenting, 2007. "The spatial evolution of the British automobile industry: Does location matter?," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 213-238, April.
- Franz, Peter, 2008. "Wie reagieren Hochschulen auf neue Technologien? Das Beispiel der Photovoltaik," Wirtschaft im Wandel, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH), vol. 14(12), pages 460-467.
- Michael S. Dahl & Christian Ø.R. Pedersen & Bent Dalum, 2003. "Entry by Spinoff in a High-tech Cluster," DRUID Working Papers 03-11, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Mitchell, C. & Bauknecht, D. & Connor, P.M., 2006. "Effectiveness through risk reduction: a comparison of the renewable obligation in England and Wales and the feed-in system in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 297-305, February.
- Jacobsson, Staffan & Lauber, Volkmar, 2006. "The politics and policy of energy system transformation--explaining the German diffusion of renewable energy technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 256-276, February.
- Andersson, Bjorn A. & Jacobsson, Staffan, 2000. "Monitoring and assessing technology choice: the case of solar cells," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 1037-1049, November.
- Staffan Jacobsson & Anna Bergek, 2004. "Transforming the energy sector: the evolution of technological systems in renewable energy technology," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(5), pages 815-849, October.
- Salas, V. & Olias, E., 2009. "Overview of the photovoltaic technology status and perspective in Spain," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 1049-1057, June.
- Henn Sebastian, 2008. "Formierung und Wirkungsgefüge regionaler Technologiecluster," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 52(1), pages 95-113, October.
- Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2009.
"Some Notes on Institutions in Evolutionary Economic Geography,"
Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 85(2), pages 151-158, April.
- Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2009. "Some Notes on Institutions in Evolutionary Economic Geography," Economic Geography, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 85(2), pages 151-158, April.
- Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2008. "Some Notes on Institutions in Evolutionary Economic Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0817, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2008.
- Brachert, Matthias & Hornych, Christoph, 2009. "Die Formierung von Photovoltaik-Clustern in Ostdeutschland," Wirtschaft im Wandel, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH), vol. 15(2), pages 81-90.
- Kitschelt, Herbert P., 1986. "Political Opportunity Structures and Political Protest: Anti-Nuclear Movements in Four Democracies," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 57-85, January.
- Wustenhagen, Rolf & Bilharz, Michael, 2006. "Green energy market development in Germany: effective public policy and emerging customer demand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1681-1696, September.
- Baumol, William J., 1993. "Formal entrepreneurship theory in economics: Existence and bounds," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 197-210, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Breul Moritz & Broekel Tom & Brachert Matthias, 2015.
"Die Treiber der räumlichen Emergenz und Konzentration der Photovoltaik- Industrie in Deutschland,"
Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 59(3), pages 133-150, December.
- Breul, Moritz & Broekel, Tom & Brachert, Matthias, 2015. "Die Treiber der räumlichen Emergenz und Konzentration der Photovoltaik-Industrie in Deutschland [The drivers of the spatial emergence and clustering of the photovoltaic industry in Germany]," MPRA Paper 67959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p1460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.