Overview of the photovoltaic technology status and perspective in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taghvaee, M.H. & Radzi, M.A.M. & Moosavain, S.M. & Hizam, Hashim & Hamiruce Marhaban, M., 2013. "A current and future study on non-isolated DC–DC converters for photovoltaic applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 216-227.
- Lee, Chung-Jui & Lin, Jen-Fin, 2012. "High-efficiency concentrated optical module," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 593-603.
- Aragonés-Beltrán, P. & Chaparro-González, F. & Pastor-Ferrando, J.P. & Rodríguez-Pozo, F., 2010. "An ANP-based approach for the selection of photovoltaic solar power plant investment projects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 249-264, January.
- Zempila, Melina-Maria & Giannaros, Theodore M. & Bais, Alkiviadis & Melas, Dimitris & Kazantzidis, Andreas, 2016. "Evaluation of WRF shortwave radiation parameterizations in predicting Global Horizontal Irradiance in Greece," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 831-840.
- Movilla, Santiago & Miguel, Luis J. & Blázquez, L. Felipe, 2013. "A system dynamics approach for the photovoltaic energy market in Spain¤," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 142-154.
- Gómez-Calvet, Roberto & Martínez-Duart, José Manuel & Serrano-Calle, Silvia, 2019. "Current state and optimal development of the renewable electricity generation mix in Spain," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 1108-1120.
- Matthias Brachert & Christoph Hornych, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Opportunity and the Formation of the Photovoltaic Industry in Eastern Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1460, European Regional Science Association.
- Pérez-Alonso, J. & Pérez-García, M. & Pasamontes-Romera, M. & Callejón-Ferre, A.J., 2012. "Performance analysis and neural modelling of a greenhouse integrated photovoltaic system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4675-4685.
- Salas, V. & Olías, E., 2011. "Overview of the state of technique for PV inverters used in low voltage grid-connected PV systems: Inverters above 10Â kW," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1250-1257, February.
- Díez-Mediavilla, M. & Alonso-Tristán, C. & Rodríguez-Amigo, M.C. & García-Calderón, T., 2010. "Implementation of PV plants in Spain: A case study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 1342-1346, May.
More about this item
KeywordsPV technology Concentrated Feed-in tariff PV production PV support;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:13:y:2009:i:5:p:1049-1057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.