High-efficiency concentrated optical module
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Salas, V. & Olias, E., 2009. "Overview of the photovoltaic technology status and perspective in Spain," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 1049-1057, June.
- Dadouche, F. & Béthoux, O. & Kleider, J.-P., 2011. "New silicon thin-film technology associated with original DC–DC converter: An economic alternative way to improve photovoltaic systems efficiencies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1749-1757.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guiqiang, Li & Gang, Pei & Yuehong, Su & Jie, Ji & Riffat, Saffa B., 2013. "Experiment and simulation study on the flux distribution of lens-walled compound parabolic concentrator compared with mirror compound parabolic concentrator," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 398-403.
- Xu, Jintao & Chen, Fei & Xia, Entong & Gao, Chong & Deng, Chenggang, 2020. "An optimization design method and optical performance analysis on multi-sectioned compound parabolic concentrator with cylindrical absorber," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 197(C).
- García-Domingo, B. & Aguilera, J. & de la Casa, J. & Fuentes, M., 2014. "Modelling the influence of atmospheric conditions on the outdoor real performance of a CPV (Concentrated Photovoltaic) module," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 239-250.
- Renzi, Massimiliano & Cioccolanti, Luca & Barazza, Giorgio & Egidi, Lorenzo & Comodi, Gabriele, 2017. "Design and experimental test of refractive secondary optics on the electrical performance of a 3-junction cell used in CPV systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P1), pages 233-243.
- Li, Guiqiang & Xuan, Qingdong & Pei, Gang & Su, Yuehong & Ji, Jie, 2018. "Effect of non-uniform illumination and temperature distribution on concentrating solar cell - A review," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 1119-1136.
- Renzi, M. & Egidi, L. & Comodi, G., 2015. "Performance analysis of two 3.5kWp CPV systems under real operating conditions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 687-696.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Movilla, Santiago & Miguel, Luis J. & Blázquez, L. Felipe, 2013. "A system dynamics approach for the photovoltaic energy market in Spain¤," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 142-154.
- Mahela, Om Prakash & Shaik, Abdul Gafoor, 2017. "Comprehensive overview of grid interfaced solar photovoltaic systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 316-332.
- Abdelmalek, Samir & Dali, Ali & Bakdi, Azzeddine & Bettayeb, Maamar, 2020. "Design and experimental implementation of a new robust observer-based nonlinear controller for DC-DC buck converters," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 213(C).
- Taghvaee, M.H. & Radzi, M.A.M. & Moosavain, S.M. & Hizam, Hashim & Hamiruce Marhaban, M., 2013. "A current and future study on non-isolated DC–DC converters for photovoltaic applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 216-227.
- Mirzaei, Amin & Jusoh, Awang & Salam, Zainal, 2012. "Design and implementation of high efficiency non-isolated bidirectional zero voltage transition pulse width modulated DC–DC converters," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 358-369.
- Pérez-Alonso, J. & Pérez-García, M. & Pasamontes-Romera, M. & Callejón-Ferre, A.J., 2012. "Performance analysis and neural modelling of a greenhouse integrated photovoltaic system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4675-4685.
- Gao, Hui & Luo, Shunzhong & Zhang, Huaming & Wang, Heyi & Fu, Zhonghua, 2013. "Demonstration, radiation tolerance and design on a betavoltaic micropower," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 116-122.
- Salas, V. & Olías, E., 2011. "Overview of the state of technique for PV inverters used in low voltage grid-connected PV systems: Inverters above 10Â kW," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1250-1257, February.
- Aragonés-Beltrán, P. & Chaparro-González, F. & Pastor-Ferrando, J.P. & Rodríguez-Pozo, F., 2010. "An ANP-based approach for the selection of photovoltaic solar power plant investment projects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 249-264, January.
- Matthias Brachert & Christoph Hornych, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Opportunity and the Formation of the Photovoltaic Industry in Eastern Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1460, European Regional Science Association.
- Zempila, Melina-Maria & Giannaros, Theodore M. & Bais, Alkiviadis & Melas, Dimitris & Kazantzidis, Andreas, 2016. "Evaluation of WRF shortwave radiation parameterizations in predicting Global Horizontal Irradiance in Greece," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 831-840.
- Gómez-Calvet, Roberto & Martínez-Duart, José Manuel & Serrano-Calle, Silvia, 2019. "Current state and optimal development of the renewable electricity generation mix in Spain," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 1108-1120.
- Díez-Mediavilla, M. & Alonso-Tristán, C. & Rodríguez-Amigo, M.C. & García-Calderón, T., 2010. "Implementation of PV plants in Spain: A case study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 1342-1346, May.
More about this item
KeywordsPhotovoltaic; Optical module; High-precision; Fabrication;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:44:y:2012:i:1:p:593-603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.