Methods of Multivariate Analysis to Uncover Socio-Economic Differences Among Spatial-Economics Entities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaur, Sanjay, 1997. "Adelman and Morris factor analysis of developing countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 407-415, August.
- Berlage, Lodewijk & Terweduwe, Dirk, 1988. "The classification of countries by cluster and by factor analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(12), pages 1527-1545, December.
- Gupta, Vipin & Hanges, Paul J. & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Cultural clusters: methodology and findings," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 11-15, April.
- Ivana Rasic, 2003. "Introduction of Nomenclature of Territorial Units for Statistics in Croatia," ERSA conference papers ersa03p96, European Regional Science Association.
- Gabriel Lipshitz & Adi Raveh, 1998. "Socio-economic Differences among Localities: A New Method of Multivariate Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 747-757.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa06p56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .