Introduction of Nomenclature of Territorial Units for Statistics in Croatia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Devins & Alison Darlow & Vikki Smith, 2002. "Lifelong Learning and Digital Exclusion: Lessons from the Evaluation of an ICT Learning Centre and an Emerging Research Agenda," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(8), pages 941-945.
- Bryden, John & Bollman, Ray, 2000. "Rural employment in industrialised countries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 185-197, March.
- Ramírez, Ricardo, 2001. "A model for rural and remote information and communication technologies: a Canadian exploration," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 315-330, June.
- Ronald Mcquaid, 2002. "Entrepreneurship and ICT Industries: Support from Regional and Local Policies," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(8), pages 909-919.
- Bryden, John Marshall & Bollman, Ray D., 2000. "Rural employment in industrialised countries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(2), March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivana Rasic Bakaric, 2006. "Methods of Multivariate Analysis to Uncover Socio-Economic Differences Among Spatial-Economics Entities," ERSA conference papers ersa06p56, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa03p96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .