Central Place Theory after Christaller and Further Explorations - in Memory of August Loesch , 15 October 1906- 30 May 1945
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M Sonis, 1982. "Domains of Structural Stability for Minimal-Cost Discrete Flows with Reference to the Hierarchical Central-Place Models," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 14(4), pages 455-469, April.
- Masahisa Fujita & Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "The Spatial Economy: Cities, Regions, and International Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561476, July.
- P W J Batey, 1985. "Input - output models for regional demographic - economic analysis: some structural comparisons," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(1), pages 73-99, January.
- P W J Batey, 1985. "Input-output Models for Regional Demographic-Economic Analysis: Some Structural Comparisons," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 17(1), pages 73-99, January.
- Camagni, Roberto & Diappi, Lidia & Leonardi, Giorgio, 1986. "Urban growth and decline in a hierarchical system A supply-oriented dynamic approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 145-160, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa05p18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .