Emerging Challenges in Regional Input-Output Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Geoffrey Hewings & Rodney Jensen, 1988. "Emerging challenges in regional input-output analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 22(1), pages 43-53, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jackson, Randall W., 1989. "Probabilistic input-output analysis: Modeling directions," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 87-95.
- J. Tinbergen, 1966. "Some Refinements of the Semi-Input-Output Method," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 6(2), pages 243-247.
- P W J Batey & M Madden, 1981. "Demographic-Economic Forecasting within an Activity-Commodity Framework: Some Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Results," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 13(9), pages 1067-1083, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thakur, Sudhir K. & Alvayay, Jaime R., 2012. "Identification of regional fundamental economic structure (FES) of Chilean economy: A field of influence approach," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 92-107.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Manfred Lenzen & Bart Los & Dabo Guan & Michael L. Lahr & Ferran Sancho & Sangwon Suh & Cuihong Yang, 2013. "Input--Output Analysis: The Next 25 Years," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 369-389, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:22:y:1988:i:0:p:43-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.