A mapping of labor mobility costs in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gueorgui Kambourov, 2009. "Labour Market Regulations and the Sectoral Reallocation of Workers: The Case of Trade Reforms," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 76(4), pages 1321-1358.
- Naércio Aquino Menezes Filho & Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2007.
"Labor Reallocation in Response to Trade Reform,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1936, CESifo Group Munich.
- Naércio Aquino Menezes-Filho & Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2011. "Labor Reallocation in Response to Trade Reform," NBER Working Papers 17372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muendler, Marc-Andreas, 2007. "Labor Reallocation in Response to Trade Reform," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt3cm38535, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1989.
"A Method of Simulated Moments for Estimation of Discrete Response Models without Numerical Integration,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 995-1026, September.
- Daniel McFadden, 1987. "A Method of Simulated Moments for Estimation of Discrete Response Models Without Numerical Integration," Working papers 464, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Artuç, Erhan & Chaudhuri, Shubham & McLaren, John, 2008.
"Delay and dynamics in labor market adjustment: Simulation results,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 1-13, May.
- Erhan Artuç & Shubham Chaudhuri & John McLaren, 2007. "Delay and Dynamics in Labor Market Adjustment: Simulation Results," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0703, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou & Pavcnik, Nina, 2005.
"Trade, wages, and the political economy of trade protection: evidence from the Colombian trade reforms,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 75-105, May.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou & Pavcnik, Nina, 2003. "Trade, Wages and the Political Economy of Trade Protection: Evidence from the Colombian Trade Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 3877, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bi, Huixin & Shen, Wenyi & Yang, Shu-Chun S., 2016. "Fiscal limits in developing countries: A DSGE Approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 119-130.
- Elizabeth Ruppert Bulmer & Claire H. Hollweg, 2016. "The Labor Impact of Lao Export Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24020, The World Bank.
- Claire H. Hollweg & Daniel Lederman & Diego Rojas & Elizabeth Ruppert Bulmer, 2014. "Sticky Feet : How Labor Market Frictions Shape the Impact of International Trade on Jobs and Wages," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 18777, January.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Markets; Labor Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Work&Working Conditions; Labor Management and Relations;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-08-10 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2013-08-10 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2013-08-10 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .