Globalization and Labour-Market Adjustment: How Fast and at What Cost?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard Hoekman, 2004.
"Policies Facilitating Firm Adjustment to Globalization,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 457-473, Autumn.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Smarzynska Javorcik, Beata, 2004. "Policies facilitating firm adjustment to globalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3441, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Javorcik, Beata, 2004. "Policies Facilitating Firm Adjustment to Globalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 4692, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holger Görg & Aoife Hanley, 2011.
"Services Outsourcing And Innovation: An Empirical Investigation,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(2), pages 321-333, April.
- Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2008. "Services outsourcing and innovation: An empirical investigation," Kiel Working Papers 1417, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2009. "Services outsourcing and innovation: An empirical investigation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7390, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2009. "Services Outsourcing and Innovation: An Empirical Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 4404, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ganeshan Wignaraja & Jens KruÌˆger & Anna Mae Tuazon, 2013.
"Production Networks, Profits, and Innovative Activity : Evidence from Malaysia and Thailand,"
Microeconomics Working Papers
23391, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja & Jens KruÌˆger & Anna Mae Tuazon, 2013. "Production Networks, Profits, and Innovative Activity : Evidence from Malaysia and Thailand," Trade Working Papers 23391, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan & Krüger, Jens & Tuazon, Anna Mae, 2013. "Production Networks, Profits, and Innovative Activity: Evidence from Malaysia and Thailand," ADBI Working Papers 406, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Artuc, Erhan & Lederman, Daniel & Porto, Guido, 2015.
"A mapping of labor mobility costs in the developing world,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 28-41.
- Erhan Artuç & Daniel Lederman & Guido Porto, 2013. "A Mapping of Labor Mobility Costs in the Developing World," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0146, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Osman, Rehab Osman Mohamed, 2012. "The EU Economic Partnership Agreements with Southern Africa: a computable general equilibrium analysis," Economics PhD Theses 0412, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Bacchetta, Marc & Jansen, Marion, 2003. "Adjusting to trade liberalization: The role of policy, institutions and WTO Disciplines," WTO Special Studies, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division, volume 7, number 7.
- Dr Kaniz Siddique, 2003. "Deceleration in the Export Sector of Bangladesh and Women Workers: Assessing Impacts and Identifying Coping Strategies," CPD Working Paper 26, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Dorothee Flaig & Harald Grethe & Scott McDonald & Khalid Siddig, 2012. "Intersectoral factor movements: do adjustment costs matter for welfare?," EcoMod2012 4418, EcoMod.
- R J R Elliott & J Lindley, 2003. "Trade, Skills and Adjustment Costs: A Study of Intra-Sectoral Labour Mobility in the UK," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0312, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Rossana Patrón, 2012. "Short-term specificity and training: Key issues for economic restructuring," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0212, Department of Economics - dECON.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:16:y:2000:i:3:p:42-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.