Impact evaluation of conflict prevention and peacebuilding interventions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Beath & Fotini Christia & Ruben Enikolopov, 2013. "Randomized Impact Evaluation of Afghanistan's National Solidarity Programme," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16637, The World Bank.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:103:y:2009:i:04:p:622-644_99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Howard White, 2013.
"An introduction to the use of randomised control trials to evaluate development interventions,"
Journal of Development Effectiveness,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 30-49.
- White, Howard, 2011. "An introduction to the use of randomized control trials to evaluate development interventions," 3ie Publications 2011-9, International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie).
- Ian Levely, 2012. "Measuring Intermediate Outcomes of Liberia’s DDRR Program," Working Papers IES 2012/2, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2012.
- Macartan Humphreys & Jeremy M. Weinstein, 2007. "Demobilization and Reintegration," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 51(4), pages 531-567, August.
- White, Howard, 2009. "Theory-Based Impact Evaluation," 3ie Publications 2009-3, International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie).
- Yifat Biton & Gavriel Salomon, 2006. "Peace in the Eyes of Israeli and Palestinian Youths: Effects of Collective Narratives and Peace Education Program," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 43(2), pages 167-180, March.
- Florence Kondylis, 2008.
"Agricultural Outputs and Conflict Displacement: Evidence from a Policy Intervention in Rwanda,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, pages 31-66.
- Florence Kondylis, 2007. "Agricultural Outputs and Conflict Displacement: Evidence from a Policy Intervention in Rwanda," HiCN Working Papers 28, Households in Conflict Network.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Monitoring&Analysis; Post Conflict Reconstruction; Science Education; Scientific Research&Science Parks; Poverty Impact Evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .