Power tariffs : caught between cost recovery and affordability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Foster, Vivien & Yepes, Tito, 2006. "Is cost recovery a feasible objective for water and electricity ? The Latin American experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3943, The World Bank.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2009.
"Electricity Reforms In Mali: A Macro-Micro Analysis Of The Effects On Poverty And Distribution,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 77(1), pages 127-147, March.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2007. "Electricity Reforms in Mali: A Macro–Micro Analysis of the Effects on Poverty and Distribution," Cahiers de recherche 07-10, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- World Bank, 2008. "Zambia Growth, Infrastructure, and Investments : Role for Public Private Partnership," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19483, The World Bank.
- Mali Chivakul & Robert C York, 2006. "Implications of Quasi-Fiscal Activities in Ghana," IMF Working Papers 06/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Anton Eberhard & Vivien Foster & Cecilia Briceño-Garmendia & Fatimata Ouedraogo & Daniel Camos & Maria Shkaratan, 2008. "Underpowered : The State of the Power Sector in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7833, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Labordena, Mercè & Patt, Anthony & Bazilian, Morgan & Howells, Mark & Lilliestam, Johan, 2017. "Impact of political and economic barriers for concentrating solar power in Sub-Saharan Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 52-72.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2016. "Financial Viability of the Electricity Sector in Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 25174, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Trade and Trade Rules; Energy Production and Transportation; Infrastructure Economics; Debt Markets; Trade Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-12-19 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-12-19 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .